Search results

1. A

Phil "The power" Taylor

Take a bow sir :cool: Just hit a 9 darter. Second leg of his match against James Wade. Looks to be a cracker of a game so far.
  2. A

Gis your shorts...

A new trend for the GAA? I wonder did they sniff them when they got home :D Players swap shorts after brief encounter By Colm O’Connor Monday, May 10, 2010 THE minor footballers of New York and Galway gave each another more than the shirts of their backs after last night’s Connacht...
  3. A

Justice.

http://upcoming.current.com/items/1190349_man-beats-death-penalty-gets-it-anyway-after-taunting-prosecutors.htm Heard on the radio this morning that he has been excuted.
  4. A

Call it for the Championships

Football: Munster = Cork / Limerick, Thought Limerick were unlucky last year. Maybe this will be their year. All Ireland = Kerry Hurling: Munster = Tipp All Ireland = KK (Tipp wil be the only ones to challenge KK again this year.) So who do you think will take the titles...
  5. A

The blue x

See there still about. Did this ever happen or is it still in the planning stages. Was it all in vain for poor Alby? YAY!
  6. A

Hooking my HD up to my TV...

Is there a way I can hook my external hard drive up to my tv so I can watch DVDs. I don't want to use my laptop if possible. Just a direct link from my HD to the tv. My tv doesn't have a USB port. Thanks. AM.
  7. A

Mr.Mister...

I know your there :lol!:
  8. A

Beer.....

.....for dogs. Would you or did you ever give it to you dog. I saw a bottle of this in Sully pet shop in the north point business park yesterday. €3.95 a bottle.
  9. A

FAO, Admin, re: Social Groups....

It's a load of crap. Put them back to the normal format. Thanks. AM.
  10. A

Hehehe

G7qpCcryq6E
  11. A

FAO Youghal Exile

12. A

Heiners add.

Sorry if this has been posted already, OKQdxHP_wno
  13. A

FAO scottyspud1

Cheers bud. Very nice job with the pics. Thanks.
  14. A

Secret Santa.

If we had a secret Santa here, who would you hope to get and what would you get them?
  15. A

FAO: jd26

Norries united rule :D That is all.
  16. A

Gout

Anyone here suffer from it? I got an attack of it on my knee at 3am this morning. Tis worst than labour pain i'd say. Agony :(.
  17. A

Taffer and Rutty..

Call a truce ffs. Ye proberly won't say sorry to each other which is fine by me but give the bitching and name calling a rest. Every thread the two of ye are in there is conflict and the thread just turns into yer own slagging match. Just don't quote one another unless it is something positive...
  18. A

If you were from brazil

and you were to be a soccer player what would your name be? http://www.minimalsworld.net/BrazilName/brazilian.shtml "PIANO" real name "MARDO PAU" proc name
  19. A

FAO blondebimbo

For all the shit thrown your way,
  20. A

Forums

Which one do you spend most of your time in when you are logged on? When I first started to post here it was the sports forum but I found there was a lot of serious conflicts over there between the sfi and other posters. Nothing wrong with the sfi or anything. I think people take sports very...