Search results

1. M

We want our :lol!: back

Hey Adminy, thanks for the new gaff, it looks great. But the :lol!: has been an integral part of our online lives since time immemorial. How are we supposed to get across the sarcasm and mockery with 😆 It’s looks like we are being friendly when in fact we are really attempting to destroy...
  2. M

Proctionary

Words and phrases common or exclusive to Proc and their meanings. Begrudgerigar - a begrudger First used by Liam2me I think. W.A.P - Wet ass pussy. E.g Shut yer face Roxy, you WAP.
  3. M

Describe your favourite movies ........

In as boring a way as possible. Boring banker gets locked up for killing his wife and lover. He didn’t do it. Narrated by Morgan Freeman.
  4. M

Vloggers, ain't they adorbs?

mAiDK_UmNkQ
  5. M

We need to have a talk about..........IOTY

Lads, what the fuck is happening to this place? Can someone with a bit more time and commitment get the ball rolling? If this doesn't happen soon it'll be fuckin Christmas and it will ruin the usual Christmas ceasefire. And the Sports Forum needs to get its house in order too. We need to...
  6. M

The depressing reality thread

The average person will not live longer than 960 months. 960 fuckin months.
  7. M

Guess the reason behind a posters name

Roxetten - a Roxette fan. Bassethound - a sweet addict who gets guilty after a binge and then wanks in to his empty liquorice allsorts bag which causes more guilt and starts the cycle again. Ian Curtis - his name could be Ian and he can't spell courteous, has suicidal tendencies. Northside...
  8. M

Up to 3 people in hospital after house party

Corks RedFM 104-106 **UPDATE HSE STATEMENT BELOW BREAKING NEWS - A number of young Cork people are being treated in hospital following the suspected consumption of designer drug 2C-P at a house party in Greenmount. Callers to The Neil Prendeville show say at least 3 people have been...
  9. M

Doctor wayyyy too free and easy with drugs.....

Doctor found guilty by inquiry over high number of benzo prescriptions Thursday, March 05, 2015 By Kevin Keane A doctor, who prescribed benzodiazepines to more than a quarter of the patients in his practice, has been found guilty of poor professional performance. The national rate of...
  10. M

Pour out a little liquor .......

for my homies that have passed away....... Taffer92 Pontipine (where is he) Ms God Liam2me Add your own.
  11. M

Ever wondered what….

the solar system sounds like? No? Me neither. Anyway, just put on your headphones and get on with it. -MmWeZHsQzs
  12. M

Your favourite music videos

Was watching some cool music videos earlier and got me thinking. I used to love the music videos of the 80's and 90's when MTV was actually about music but music videos don't seem to be such a big deal nowadays. So here are 4 of my all time favs. Add away sure. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting One...
  13. M

Josie Cunningham - Skank extraordinaire

Remember The Girl That Got An NHS Boob Job? She's Up To Her Old Tricks Again http://www.theladbible.com/articles/remember-the-girl-that-got-an-nhs-boob-job-she-s-up-to-her-old-tricks-again 410 SHARES / 19 MINUTES AGO Do you remember Josie Cunningham? She's a celebrity wannabe that managed...
  14. M

Badminton Scum!!!

Fight, fight, fight.... MI3KRzj2TZo
  15. M

Xoom Recordings 002 Back To The Deep e.p

Following on from the very sucessful first release, Cork label Xoom Recordings are back with the second release titled Keep It Deep e.p on limited red vinyl and digital. Keeping to the "real house" theme of the first release we are delighted to have new artists LP and Jemaho and welcome back...
  16. M

Piers Morgan meets a bigger langer than himself

I bet Piers wished he had a semi auto automatic to deal with this dope. p1Ddb3oa5CE
  17. M

Cork label Xoom Recordings

Xoom Recordings is a new Cork label run by myself Matthew Collins and will be having it's first release on December the 5th on limited vinyl and digital on December the 15th. Deep house and the occasional flirt with techno will be the labels signature sound. A1 James Johnston - From Here To...
  18. M

Vicar raped by a poppy

Vicar hospitalised with potato up his bum A vicar claims a potato got stuck up his bottom after he fell on to the vegetable while hanging curtains in the nude. Related Tags: Sheffield The clergyman, in his 50s, told medical staff at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital that the accident...
  19. M

Release on Soul Shift Music

Hey, haven't posted my tracks in a while. Just to let you know that my first release is tomorrow the 11/11/11 on Soul Shift music called The Arrival E.p. It contains the tracks Get UP!, Aurora and Hyperspace. Available on Traxsource...
  20. M

Detroit type techno track - feedback please

Hey, new track up. It's got a Detroit type feel. Hope ye enjoy, all feedback welcome. http://soundcloud.com/m_j_c/detroit-dreams