Search results

1. C

Dubai, why the fuck holiday in such a shit hole?

stayed in one of the jumeriah hotels but didn't bother with the waterpark
  2. C

Dubai, why the fuck holiday in such a shit hole?

To be fair I thought the same until the mrs persuaded me to go there last year and I enjoyed it. Hotel was class and had an amazing private beach and a few lovely pools. Did a day in the city, a day in the desert and 3 days lazing on the beach and by the pool. Amazing food wherever we went...
  3. C

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

id be home right now only for the weather. I could sell our gaff here and build a fine gaff for a tiny mortgage at home. I think I could put up with it but the missus still cant get used to the wind and rain and lack of sunshine compared to London.
  4. C

Must.... Own....property....

becoming a major issue in the UK construction market also. Im office based and we are struggle to find graduates and people with up to 10 years experience for engineering, quantity surveying, project management roles. Our subcontractors biggest issue is skilled tradespeople and labour.
  5. C

Must.... Own....property....

Im not sure Dublin has seen a huge influx of London Fianace people though has it? I would have thought it would be more 25-40 year old tech staff from all over the world. Not saying those people wouldn't distort the housing market though. Offices in London are pretty full again apart from...
  6. C

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

yep Archer starts and academy prop Donnelly on the bench
  7. C

Side named for Sunday Nash a loss in the backline Snyman adds a bit of Bulk to the pack. It will be needed with the likes of Scannell and Archer in the front row Munster: Mike Haley; Simon Zebo, Antoine Frisch, Alex Nankivell, Shane Daly; Jack Crowley, Craig Casey; Jeremy Loughman, Niall...
  8. C

The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Ulster side for Montpellier Balacoune and Doak will be hoping to impress (15-9) Stewart Moore, Rob Baloucoune, James Hume, Stuart McCloskey, Ethan McIlroy, Nathan Doak, John Cooney; (1-8) Steven Kitshoff, Rob Herring, Tom O’Toole, Alan O’Connor, Iain Henderson (C), Matty Rea, David McCann...
  9. C

Leinster side for Leicester Keenan back Will be interesting to see how Osborne does Ross Byrne straight back in over his brother. Think Harry can forget about an international career now Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets) 15. Hugo Keenan (63) 14. Jordan Larmour (101) 13. Robbie Henshaw (85)...
  10. C

I would have taken a 5th six naitons title in 11 years before the tournament started. Saying that after the brilliant win in France the players and management will put this championship down as failure to secure a grand slam. Hard to put a finger on it but the performances slowly got worse...
  11. C

Side named for tomorrow Munster: Simon Zebo; Calvin Nash, Antoine Frisch, Alex Nankivell, Shane Daly; Jack Crowley, Craig Casey; Jeremy Loughman, Niall Scannell, Oli Jager; Tom Ahern, Tadhg Beirne (C); Peter O’Mahony, John Hodnett, Gavin Coombes. Replacements: Eoghan Clarke, Josh Wycherley...
  12. C

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

second season was awful
  13. C

Munster: Simon Zebo; Calvin Nash, Antoine Frisch, Alex Nankivell, Shane Daly; Jack Crowley, Craig Casey; Jeremy Loughman, Niall Scannell, John Ryan; Tom Ahern, Tadhg Beirne (C); Peter O’Mahony, John Hodnett, Gavin Coombes. Replacements: Eoghan Clarke, Josh Wycherley, Stephen Archer, Brian...
  14. C

great chance to give Balacoune or Nash a few games. With O Brien, Hansen and possibly Lowe they'll never have a better opportunity to blood a few young wingers
  15. C

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Finding the second season a bit all over the place. Just have it on int he background now to get through it.
  16. C

Christy Dignam goes bang !

know what you mean about Inhaler and to a lesser extent Fontaines DC. I think they have some cracking songs but i suppose a lot of average dross. I guess an old fart like myself just doesn't understand these newer bands
  17. C

Is that La Rochelle out now with two losses? Maybe the two loosing bonus points will help them?
  18. C

Ulster side for Racing 92 game tonight Balcoune needs an injury free run to put his hand up for six nations selection Decent front row with Kitshoff added (15-9) Mike Lowry, Rob Baloucoune, James Hume, Stuart McCloskey, Jacob Stockdale, Billy Burns, John Cooney; (1-8) Steven Kitshoff, Rob...
  19. C

Connacht getting a hiding here from Sarries after a good start
  20. C

Leinster Side for Sale this evening Frawley to have a stormer against a second strnig Sale and there will be calls for him to be the starting 10 in the six nations!!;) Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets) 15. Hugo Keenan (59) 14. Jordan Larmour (95) 13. Garry Ringrose (119) CO-CAPTAIN 12...