Search results

1. R

Official Boxing Thread

Last year I didn't think Davis would deal with Garcia in the way he did.... I think Haney is the type of guy who might try and better that.... which makes him vulnerable. I make Haney the favourite... but that is very very heavy
  2. R

The Official Celtic Thread

Seen a few tweets like that. 33 Fouls in 3 games with 1 yellow card. Games in which they were chasing.... Doesn't seem plausible. Mainly because it isn't.
  3. R

Yip, win the next 2 and we go ahead of the old Rangers tally of 54. No chickens counted yet but the last 2 games for them has really put us in the box seat. As ever, i'm greedy and don't want to be in this position again. Yes, they have gotten some serious assistance and we have been...
  4. R

If you talk about the mentality of your team when you get gifted a draw against the best team in the league, you absolutely cannot make a cunt of it in your next two league games. That way you have drawn peoples attention to the mentality of your team..... and people will talk about that. He's...
  5. R

Sevco manage to close the gap on the champions by securing a point away to Dundee. The Celtic women also hit top spot this evening with a win while the Hunettes lost to Hearts. Celtic play Hearts at the weekend. Mon ths Ghirls.
  6. R

Apologies Soundy, just seen it again on sportscene. You were right. Another gift for Sevco. Goldson's was worse.
  7. R

The ladies won 5-0 Hayes and Flint by a million miles the best players for Celtic. Amy Gallacher played really well with a couple of assists. Agnes got player of the match.... which was fair enough for her goals I guess. I read we get another €1m for Frimpog after Levekusen won the...
  8. R

Don't know about big favourites Barry K.... moderately warm I'd say. We'll know better after Wednesday. Like you say, Maeda a massive loss. Yang was poor yesterday and Palma selfish. Nobody gives what Daezen can. He's a force of nature. I thought theirs was a penalty Soundy. But IFAB would know...
  9. R

Just seen the OG. Thankfully this time when someone called Baldwin shot in the wrong direction the consequences weren't so bad. I see normal service has been resumed with Goldson handballing in the area too. More importantly, the Celtic Wimmin are live now on BBC Alba. Opening goal from our...
  10. R

Timewasting and diving throughout the entirety of the first half made it really frustrating. Celtic weren't good either. A much better second half. Reo settled whatever nerves there were and the second half performance was really good. First time I've seen Celtic make 6 subs. St Mirren had a...
  11. R

That Goldson one was a shambles. He gave that as a free but needed VAR to tell him there was a foul right in front of his face. Head injury to a Celtic player... keep playing until his team loses the ball. it took him over 20 minutes to award Celtic a single free..... 20 minutes... cray²
  12. R

Cork Camogie 2022

My girls are happy enough with them but just because my family don't mind doesn't mean it's a good decision. The GAA could learn a good bit from the Camogie Association.... but vice versa. This is a dark ages decision.
  13. R

Are there many instances of proven cheating in the GAA and Rugby games you go to? What happens when there is proven cheating in the GAA and IRFU?
  14. R

We got 10 free kicks the entire game. Beaton gave his team something like 24. 2 of those 10 included the penalty, which VAR had to give and the foul which resulted in VAR having to correct his mistake. 3-3 from 2 up is shocking... agreed.
  15. R

Imagine some sneering know nothin prick trying to tell you what's what when they know absolutely fuck all. it's established as a fact that we have been cheated in the past on an industrial scale. Whether you accept that fact or not is inconsequential. So when I see cheating as I did today...
  16. R

Very funny. Unbelievably there are people that actually think that.
  17. R

2-3 Idah https://streamin.one/v/7de012da
  18. R

Well I suppose we all knew it would be difficult to win with Beaton in the middle. So it proved. Let back into the game with a penalty award that was generous in the extreme. The type of award they get quite a lot. It's cheating... but it's to be expected. Poor from McGregor at their second...
  19. R

2-0 at HT. Should have been more. Celtic by fat the better team went 1-0 up as Daizen Maeda joined Lisa Maffia, Harvey, Megaman and Romeo Dunne as he put us up with 21 seconds on the clock. Tavernier made an absolute mess of it as he completely switched off. Good going forward but he's...
  20. R

In fairness, the period in which Gordon Smith was secretary of Rangers was excluded from the SFA's "investigation". I expect the CEO of the SFA, Gordon Smith was a relieved man about that. Interestingly, Sandy Bryson was also involved in that incident regarding the holding up of registrations...