Search results

1. M

Gas Boiler Service

Just wondering does anyone know of a decent Gas Boiler Servicer in the Cork City area?
  2. M

RIP Mr Turner

I know a lot of you here would have been schooled in the North Mon Primary... Mr Turner sadly passed away yesterday. I went to Mon A so I never had him, but he was certainly a character. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2931321456971129&id=879737722129523
  3. M

Lucht an AG... Jaws retires.... any good stories?

https://t.co/ksVntmg0nI Deireadh ré san AG inné,Lá deireanach don fhear seo. Thug sé a shaol ar fad don scoil & tá pobal an AG fíor-bhuíoch as gach rud a rinne sé. Múinteoir,fear & cara den scoth. An Rí - Máistir Ó Conchúir 👑
  4. M

Anyone know whats going on on St. Marys/ Cathedral Road

Just passed loads of squad cars, St. Marys road is closed off, ambulance there with one more on the way and the fire controller vehicle! Tis all happening
  5. M

Turkey goes BANG!!

Did no one really think of this until now?
  6. M

Fire Engines at Burger King

C'mere what's happening at Burger King on Pana? Loads of Fire Engines outside it.
  7. M

Anyone want 2 Springsteen tickets for tomorrow?

PM me. And yes I know the fawk there's a Buy & Sell forum but post is taking ages to be moderated and concert is tomorrow!
  8. M

2 Bruce Springsteen Tickets for Sunday

Hi, I have two Bruce Springsteen tickets for his gig this Sunday May 29th in Croke Park. The tickets are for the Hogan Stand Upper Tier. Will sell for face value of 116 euro each. PM me if interested.
  9. M

No Happy Birthday Cashy Thread???

What's WRONG with you people!! Happy Birthday Mr. Cashman. Hope you had a 5 cocks day!!
  10. M

Bill Bailey Cork Opera House

Just curious, did anyone go to see him last night? What did ye think?
  11. M

looking for good roofer

Hi, looking for a good roofer in the Cork area. Roof has some leaks that need to be repaired and possibly need to re-tile roof. If anyone knows a good trustworthy roofer can they pm me please?
  12. M

Green Balisto Bars

Anyone know just where the hell they can be gotten in Cork?
  13. M

Helicopter over Gurranabraher...

Hope nothing is wrong
  14. M

Corpus Christi live on TV

Johnny bug just addressing the crowd live. "Damn all to be doing muintir Chorcaí?" Top man.
  15. M

Two ambulances on Cathedral Road?

Just saw them there at the junction on St Bridgets road. Lights still flashing on one. Anyone know whats going on?
  16. M

Finding a registered Gas Installer in Cork

We currently have oil in our house, but we want to change to gas. Does anyone know of / can anyone recommend a good registered gas installer in the Cork City area? How much would typically be charged to kit out a house with gas?
  17. M

Union Jack over city hall again this morning?

Anyone know why the Union Jack was flying over the Anglesea street side of city hall this morning? Did she forget something and come back for it or something?
  18. M

The *Door*

Anyone watching the Door on Tv3? Is it just me or is it going just that bit too far?
  19. M

Outside Debenhams Cordoned off

Just heading home there and I saw that the outside of Debenhams Pana side is garda-taped off and there were a good few gardai there. Anyone know what the story is?
  20. M

Game

Looking at TV there, and there's a game. With the number 2185 written in matchsticks, what is the biggest number you can make from it by moving two and only two matchsticks? Any ideas?