Search results

1. G

2023 Premier SHC

Huge credit to Midleton for their second half performance today. Very impressive without Lehane and Quirke. Completely smothered the Rockies. Got to grips with the Blackrock running game after 15-20 minutes and put the vice grips on completely second half. Think they won the second half 11-4. A...
  2. G

2023 Premier SHC

How do you know players aren't inter county standard if they haven't been given the chance at intercounty level? Robbie Cotter was a key player for the U20 All Ireland winning side not long ago. He has 3-8 from play in two games so far in the PSHC. Also, need I remind you of what he did to your...
  3. G

2023 Premier SHC

By my reckoning, 2013 is the last time the Cork champions had home advantage in ANY match in this competition. Midleton hosting Sixmilebridge in Páirc Uí Chaoimh being the game. Scandalous stuff. The Limerick champions should also not be getting a bye to the semis as a result of what the...
  4. G

2023 Premier SHC

You're talking shite kid. As explained in the commentary, it's a yellow card. 5.7 To throw the hurley in a manner which constitutes a danger to another player(s). PENALTY FOR THE ABOVE FOULS (i) Caution offender; order off for second cautionable foul. (ii) Free puck from where foul occurred...
  5. G

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

October 9th if it's Erin's Own v Newtown October 16th if it's any other combination
  6. G

Come off it man. You're listening to a bit too much Patrick Mulcahy I'd say. He barely tipped him. Davis was acting the maggot in goal for Imokily and caused the whole schmozzle himself. He needlessly sprinted after the ball for no apparent reason to prevent Connolly from touching it. While...
  7. G

Can the Examiner do everyone a favour and never invite Ronan Curran back?
  8. G

Your ideal 20 team Premiership

Man Utd Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal Aston Villa Everton Man City Tottenham Newcastle Sunderland West Ham Blackburn Leeds Nottingham Forest Ipswich Sheffield Wednesday Wolves Birmingham Crystal Palace Derby So then?
  9. G

5 x £10m Winner takes all matches

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/7448467.stm "It is believed to be the richest team prize for a single sporting match." Wouldn't want to be the one dropping catches there :shock:
  10. G

What not to do when you lose a point!

0AEfCQxVmxM Unreal :o
  11. G

NFL London - 1 Ticket Available

Initially planned on going to this, but one thing led to another so I'm now not going. Paid just over £60 for it so I'll be looking for €90. Only thing is the ticket hasn't arrived yet but with the Royal Mail strike now over, should get here in time. It's in section 519 Let me know if you're...