Search results

1. Stromovka

Revenue 2022

What I find a bit scary about this is how reliant we are on Corporation tax.
  2. Stromovka

Christmas day swim

Any charitable swims going ahead this year? Myrtleville, Fountainstown etc. Times if they are? Cheers.
  3. Stromovka

"Kills 99.9% of all bacteria"

Who came up with this inspiring statement? Is there documented proof? Is it false advertising? Name and shame the 0.1% that nothing seems to kill. Is there a market for a product that claims to kill 0.1% of bacteria?
  4. Stromovka

Arlo Guthrie

Sonny Knowles in disguise.
  5. Stromovka

Why is the PROC....?

Still advertising this? The ship sailed 3 days ago. She's tasty BTW.
  6. Stromovka

That advert on the right

I have no association with them whatsoever but yer man on the right looks like yer man from Crystal Swing, but better. Yer man on the left looks like me with more hair. We're both a bit faded looking. Ok, a lot faded.... Yer wan in the middle......I so would.
  7. Stromovka

Wroclaw

Thinking well in advance. Hoping to go there mid-October for 4 days on the piss, 3 of us. Any info appreciated.
  8. Stromovka

Cancelling an Aer Lingus flight and rebooking same

In early December I booked a flight to Malaga for early February, cost 248 euro for 2. Now they have a sale and it can be booked for 167 euro. Anyone know if I can cancel my original booking online and just rebook the same flights at the cheaper price?
  9. Stromovka

Now that Mininova has bitten the dust, almost...

And the piratebay is blocked by Eircom.......where's a good site to search for TV shows, films etc. Not interested in streaming sites, just downloads. Cheers.
  10. Stromovka

Generation Kill

By the writers of the Wire. Anyone seen it? Worth watching?
  11. Stromovka

FAO: Polish photographer in Cork

I can't find your thread of recent days, can't remember your name, and I'm pissed. But, I saw a photo you posted of a church interior on Douglas Street (?). I know you like photoshopping pictures, and this picture was a high contrast interior shot. You might like to try a software programme...
  12. Stromovka

Curse of the Pink Panties

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1042879/ An IMDB review: I think this movie was very funny. I liked very much when the gangsters had a shootout in the warehouse and their spirits began to leave their bodies and fly away into the panties. That whole part of the movie had me really laughing. One of...
  13. Stromovka

Sirens, smoke, that burning smell...

In da 'collig. I'm too lazy to go see what it is.
  14. Stromovka

Private Hospitals - an epidemic

"Plans were unveiled today for a new €90m private hospital in Cork that will create 675 jobs. Cork Medical Centre is scheduled to open next April at the new City Gate development in Mahon. Run by Sheehan Medical, founders of the prestigious Blackrock Clinic in Dublin, it will be the first new...
  15. Stromovka

Headstones for graves

Anyone know of anyone reliable in Cork who makes headstones for graves locally. I think there's someone at the top of Barrack street? Someone who would do this for a foreign resident to put a headstone on a grave in Cork (after getting a cheque obviously). Cheers.
  16. Stromovka

Free Brekkie!

In Tony's Bistro tomorrow if Cork win. So the sign says outside.
  17. Stromovka

Berlin, Barcelona or Amsterdam?

Seeing as Aer Lingus are terminating their Prague route from Cork on 3rd November, they've offered me a full refund or a change in destination, or a flying out of Dublin. I'd prefer a direct flight from Cork so it's Berlin, Barcelona or Amsterdam to fit in with the dates I've booked off work...
  18. Stromovka

Is 3am tomorrow morning the nudie shoot?

By the Polish guy. In Blarney?
  19. Stromovka

Gdansk

Was trying to book a direct flight from Cork to Krakow but have Centralwings pulled out of Cork? I can fly to Katowice and travel from there to Krakow but would rather not. Anyone ever been to Gdansk? Good hotels to stay? Always had the impression that it was a cold, windy city. It would be the...