Search results

1. J

Cyclists

I know that feeling as a cyclist - I have Audi tattooed on my back, Toyota on my face, Land Rover on my neck, VW on my arse, and BMW on my soul. Chicks dig it
  2. J

Cyclists

the person in front should get the right of way
  3. J

Cyclists

I never wear a helmet and never wear lycra. I do agree cyclists shouldn't be acting like entitled pricks on the footpath and should always give peds the way
  4. J

Cyclists

again with the patronizing attitude. Obviously an accident can happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime through events and actions outside of our control. I've been very nearly knocked off my bike twice by cars so don't give me that crap
  5. J

Cyclists

well I've had a few encounters with people in recent times about cycling on the footpath when it never was the case a few years ago. I found myself almost getting into a scrap with a man but luckily for him he saw the light and backed down ;) So it is a real problem out there nowadays and I do...
  6. J

Cyclists

again a very immature, infantile mentality. The world is infested with man-boys like you trying to navigate earth. As it stands I assess the situation around me and apply the appropriate action to keep myself and others safe. I've enough cycling experience to know what's best
  7. J

Cyclists

they should, it's the smart thing to do in this day and age where drivers are distracted too much by phones. To many cyclists killed on the road, none on the footpath. The man was a prick though refusing to move, the cyclist should always prioritize the ped when using the footpath.
  8. J

Cyclists

it's called common sense and don't patronize me, asshole. I know you're a 'rules is rules' type of guy but something needs to be done to change this ridiculous law. It's the same feeble, childlike mentality you idiots who can't think for yourselves have. The same type of dopes who stand on...
  9. J

Cyclists

i like to go out for a leisurely spliff and a cycle on a nice summers evening, I wonder will I have to worry about getting swabbed on the way home in the near future
  10. J

Cyclists

only in self defence or when it is safe to do so
  11. J

Cyclists

that's a a real childish attitude you have there. I think it's better for everyone when cyclists go through red lights. As a motorist, stopped at lights I prefer a cyclist breaking the lights and off out of the way. As a cyclist, if the light is red but the way is clear and safe I'm not going to...
  12. J

Cyclists

you are mind bogglingly stupid :crazyeye: sort yourself out will ya?
  13. J

Cyclists

lazy fat bastards need to ditch the cars and start cycling. Traffic and pollution is mental out there in the cities. Get on the bike and burn fat not oil.
  14. J

Cyclists

so nothing actually happened?
  15. J

Cyclists

and what happened then? you can't just leave a cool story like that hanging, bro
  16. J

Cyclists

amazing, thanks
  17. J

Cyclists

i believe there should be a mutual understanding, the pedestrians should be intelligent enough to see a moving object and move out of its way, the same way i see a moving object and move out of its way the old man was never in any danger, he was on one side of the footpath I was on the other...
  18. J

Cyclists

footpaths are the best place for bikes, fuck mingling with traffic and pissing off the motorists, i do try to stick to the footpath wherever possible some old cunt said i was giving cyclists a bad name when i cycled past him on the footpath, i told him he was giving old men a bad name by being...
  19. J

Cyclists

she is entitled to her coffee u fascist
  20. J

Cyclists

yes, but u're getting too wound up by idiots. There's idiots everywhere m8 I'm an occasional cyclismist too and personally I don't mind a seeing a bike user go through a red light with caution or use the footpath WITH CAUTION and respect to the peds. I see the idiots barge through peds at speed...