Search results

1. J

The Future of Cork's Quaysides?

I think these riverways have massive Potential to improve on and Expand Cork City's Public Space . Imagine the quays as greened and geared towards recreation & lounging; as a green public forum ringing the Centre Island where Cork citizens could gather in the evening to discuss the issues of...
  2. J

Up-to-date Movie streaming site?

Letmewatchis used to be the one.. any ideas biys?
  3. J

Miaow

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Meow-meow-drug-teen-ripped-his-scrotum-off.html# title edited because drug terminology uberlord Eoin thought it was not cool enough :roll:
  4. J

Walking in a Drink Fuelled Wonderland

here are some pictures of Cardiff at Night taken by some shocked Polak. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182373/Welcome-binge-Britain-Polish-photographer-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html This piss and rubbish strewn scenario of general degeneracy is reminiscent of our own...
  5. J

Breaking News!

A man has been placed into custody for the.................
  6. J

Footballing Justice

The Number 8, Rafa Benitez, the National Express, Jack Charlton, Greyhound Coaches, MUFC as Mr. Hyde, The Crazy Gang, Bus Eireann, public transport, CAN YOU HEAR ME PUBLIC TRANSPORT?? Your methods took one hell of a beating... PROPER ORDER
  7. J

You just don't get that kind of rush from rugby

as just proposed by exileonpatrickstreet: chalk it. when i saw the online update showing we'd leveled, it reminded me of watching keane score against germany in 2002. from a text update, never mind live you just don't get that kind of rush from rugby Discuss. He's right you know !!
  8. J

Ireland & Food

Does anybody think producing food is an OK livelihood, or is it the case that this type of lifestyle goes against New Arland and its IT sectors? What are your views on Ireland's food culture?? Do we really have one at all??
  9. J

When Did the Irish learn to embrace Convenience Stores as they have????????????????

When Did the Irish learn to embrace Convenience Stores as they have???????????????? ?
  10. J

When did the Irish learn to desire food from Deli Counters????????????????

When did the Irish learn to desire food from Deli Counters???????????????? Soup Kitchens??
  11. J

When DID the Irish learn how to produce fruit and vegetables?????????????

When DID the Irish learn how to produce fruit and vegetables????????????? ??
  12. J

Yahoo's Daily News Headlines

I da be in stitches reading these. They do a good job highlighting what a fucked up/strange/condradictory/ironic/amusing world it is today. 1. Nagging wife for sale A man fed up with his wife's complaints advertised her for sale - and received a number of offers.
  13. J

Help..

14. J

Viva Jamaica, our Atlantic cousins

them a kick several types of poompoom outta dem others :x-mas:
  15. J

Best track you've heard today..

might put me/ye onto songs/tunes that we didn't know about/forgot about etc. all genres welcome Eric Donaldson___Cherry Oh Baby
  16. J

The Liverpool Depreciation Thread

This is a thread dedicated to LFC's woeful 'football' escapades.
  17. J

Drivel. frantic, unadulterated nonsense

semi-final ping pong, absolute fucking horseshit.. this is what it is,,, The semi final of the champions league, a key date in the football calendar. This is where we are meant to be watching silky football, the cream of the crop. i've to endure this fucking disgrace of an excuse of a game...
  18. J

The lu-na-tic is in my head

and if the dam breaks o-pen many years too soon, and if there's no roooom up on the hiilll,,,,, and if your 'ed explodes with dark foreboding stew i'll see youuuu on the dark side of the moon. stone the crows,, this young man is fucked up considerably! let this be a warning to ye...
  19. J

The lu-na-tic is in my head

and if the dam breaks o-pen many years too soon, and if there's no roooom up on the hiilll,,,,, and if your 'ed explodes with dark foreboding stew i'll see youuuu on the dark side of the moon. stone the crows,, this young man is fucked up considerably! let this be a warning to ye...