Search results

1. D

Ross Motorcycles Cork

So, I have a CBR 600f. Took it to Ross Motorcycles in Cork to get a small crack in an oil pipe repaired. Collected it 10 days ago and it didn't feel right and had started leaking oil again. Decided I would bring it back to where I bought it, as I was happier for them to have a look at it before...
  2. D

Ross Motorcycles Cork

So, I have a CBR 600f. Took it to Ross Motorcycles in Cork to get a small crack in an oil pipe repaired. Collected it 10 days ago and it didn't feel right and had started leaking oil again. Decided I would bring it back to where I bought it, as I was happier for them to have a look at it before...
  3. D

Spanish Flags outside Brannigans

Anyone wanna tell the owners of Brannigans that their pub is not in Madrid and their home county team is playing in an All Ireland in 6 days. Take down the f**kin Spanish flags and throw up the ones that support where you're actually from and where your patrons are actually from. "Sports Bar" me...
  4. D

The Drive for 5? - Me Hole

The Drive for 5 is over for sure and the arrogant cats can return to their kip of a county knowing that, unlike other counties, in the only sport they play, they have been outwitted and outplayed by The Premier. Even if Cork hurling is in a transformation stage at the moment, it's great to know...
  5. D

Public Servants - Turncoats?

2 quick points about public servants! 1. Were they supposed not to go on strike in flood damaged areas? They have some neck to be walking around the place with placards while businesses are trying to cope with damaged premises and homes wrecked throughout Cork. Yet they WERE out today in Cork...
  6. D

Irish Joe Soap and Debt

When, oh when will the Irish Joe Soap learn that their debt is their responsibility. Just saw that interview on the late late with the 2 couples talking about their houses getting repossessed. Now I am not some cold hearted fucker who doesn't feel pity for them, I do! However, there is this...
  7. D

Att: Any Guard on Here no 2!!

Back in early August I posted a thread on here about the lack of help I was receiving from Guards in an unnamed station in the city after being involved in a car crash that was the other persons fault. I was absolutely berated for even mentioning that this was a joke. I am only having a rant...
  8. D

Hse bonuses!

Prof Drum receives €70,000 bonus from us for all the good work he did in 2007: 1. Breast Cancer Scare Saga 2. Closing of Wards 3. Massive overspending in HSE Budget Sometimes I really do wonder if I am dreaming when I hear shite like this! Aren't bonuses supposed to be performance related...
  9. D

Noel O Flynns comments on John O Donoghue expenses saga!

Noel O Flynns comments on John O Donoghue expenses saga! On lunchtime on Newstalk today he said to Eamonn Keane that the public and media would want to thread very carefully about insulting the "chair" as he called it and also said the "chair" demanded respect. What planet are these fellas...
  10. D

Kerry - Team of the Millenium?

so what about it lads?
  11. D

Gotta love siptu!

Just walked past the siptu cork office and low and behold a 08 BMW 335i coupe in the employee parking space. Good to know while siptu are lecturing us all about the fat cats and how they are protecting the low paid that they themselves can splash out on such extravagant motors!
  12. D

Soccer - A joke of a game?

I have always had my reservations about the enjoyability of soccer as a spectacle, now this I have always put down to my love for GAA and rugby, but after the last 24 hours I don't think that may be the case. Now before I get people off the various soccer threads abusing me I am only giving an...
  13. D

Fianna Failers TD Michael McGrath and The Vat Rate

Cork Deputy Michael McGrath has called on his own party to lower the VAT rate OF 21.5% TO 15% and the 13.5% to just 10%. Is this just a self indulgent media stunt by McGrath or are some Fianna Failers finally realising how bad they are fucking up business in this country. Surely be to God he...
  14. D

Att: Any Guard on Here!

Why, just why does it take ye so long to do a simple thing like phoning a witness of a car crash. Crashed 2 weeks ago now and still after numerous attempts by me, my insurance company and the actual fecking witness to just speak to the Guard in question have all been met by "He's busy", "he'll...
  15. D

We all need to stand by the republic, while Fianna Fail are making brave decisions?

We all need to stand by the republic, while Fianna Fail are making brave decisions? Is this the most stupid comment ever to come out of a Fianna Fail mouth, a la Batt O Keefe?
  16. D

Unions - Scourge or saviour?

I personally think they are an utter waste of space. They prey on workers insecurities and in times like this they do more damage than good. With them we cannot become competitive again because we can't lower minimum wage etc without Jack O Connor having a hissy fit. All one has to do is look at...
  17. D

Odds on a Cork v Mayo Final?

Any idea?
  18. D

2 MK2 Technics - mint condition - €600 for the pair

Just PM me if anyone interested. Absolutely mint condition, just need a quick sale! Cheers!
  19. D

Techic Mk 2's and DJM 600 for sale

Perfect condition and only €1,200 all in. Selling due to lack of use! PM me if interested. All offers will be considered!
  20. D

Technics MK2'S and djm 600 for sale!

Perfect condition and only €1,200 all in. Selling due to lack of use! PM me if interested. All offers will be considered!