Search results

1. J

Why Are 99.99999999% Of Eastern European Cars

driven by men? whats that all about. I dont think i have ever seen an eastern european woman driving a car. And if that aint a stereo type that is more FACT than stereo type i dunno what the fuck is.
  2. J

Is Facebook Briste?

well?
  3. J

Them Teachers

they are really starting to piss me off. they are well paid and get savage fucking holidays. I say fair enough we go along with them. I say let them have their wages. But make them work the summer. I'm pretty sure the government could use their skills during the summer teaching kids/unemployed...
  4. J

Off To A Win

Me official coaching career started last night with my teams first match. Ive been training them for 9months now and this was the first game in-charge. 3 x 15min 5 min intervals. well just like the arsenal spent the first 15mins totally dominating play and chances only to go 1 nil down from...
  5. J

Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life...

its also the first day ive never had a job to go to in 16 odd years. Im a man of leisure. off now to flyer my local estates and sell myself for a quick buck ps i also lost my password for lewis so im waiting for it to be reset. *sobs*
  6. J

I have this uncanny knack

of turning on a match and almost instantly seeing a goal scored. Its weird. it happened again on sunday with villa and then again with utd. Its a phenom that ive been noticing more and more. Maybe i should skip the first ten minutes of the next arsenal game.
  7. J

Ye Freaks Still Going?

:crazyeye:
  8. J

Your Wannn From Limerick

that bitch who won 119 million or so and spent it on next to nothing. rumour is shes spent 19m to date and allready has more money than she won due to interest on the 100m balance. personally i think the lottery should take it back off her for not spending it and...
  9. J

step brothers

fuckin fantastic. rent now.
  10. J

An Experiment Out Of Boredom (and drunkness)

Last night i drank 2 litres of water before i went to bed. Emptied the bottle so i did. 20mins later i had my first piss and went back into the bottle. 5-6 pisses later and early this morning the 2litre bottle was refull. the piss got clearer and clearer each time...
  11. J

Imagine If He Had The Balls To Try This In A Match

mLrxVPlZLMg
  12. J

Chiropractic

is it a sham? is it worthwhile? is it the ultimate con, is it the ultimate fix..... discuss.
  13. J

Dbs

gilson motor co in dublin have one for sale. its savage.
  14. J

Right now is one of those times.......

you should back up all your mobile phone contacts. im not and i bet ill be on here in a couple of weeks going ahhhhhhhhh..... what other things to you often say, oh im going to save that now, or ohh im going to put that away now and you never end up doing and then you fuckin regret it. so...
  15. J

Jingle Mail

heard this term for the first time today. fuckin hilarious. sad but hilarious. kinda like the joke in the 80's of the guy who throws himself into the river and a guy jumps in after him. your man started shouting, let me drown let me drown, i dont want to be saved, to which his rescuer...
  16. J

race of champions.....

should be great. on sky sports right now...... comn hamilton and then onto the bbc awards for the your a fuckin legend of the year award.
  17. J

buying an lcd from uk site?

anyone know a good one. pixmania.ie are 449 euro for a 32" samsung lcd yet pixmania.co.uk are 329 for the same tv so its much cheaper because the sterlings fucked. wana buy one for the old man and saving cash cant be sniffed at. anyone any ideas? even northern ireland like.....
  18. J

How do you get your website

from being nowhere on the web to being a number 1 hit in google? say if im selling shoes and i want my website to be one of the first to pop up if i google "shoes cork city"
  19. J

My Baby Sister

shes getting married 2moro. I remember the first day we brought her home. I remember singing her to sleep with the songs fr abraham and oh when the saints. Im sad today.........
  20. J

Mick Mc Carthy - Manager Of The Month

just presented with the award.......... this has deffo been masterminded by the sfi. and heres us all thinking they were just bluffers on an internet site who get 9/10 calls wrong.