Search results

1. B

PRoC Charity Xmas thingy 27th December to be held in Slainte

PRoC Charity Xmas thingy 27th December to be held in Slainte teams to be sorted out on the internet or wha?
  2. B

Phone calls from Proccers

Just received a phone call from a certain Proccer (Mr. Mister) whereby he proceeded to speak to me in French - just French no English or even Irish for that matter- and then hung up. Weird no?
  3. B

BoBs at Xmas

The BF has been very quiet over crimby :(
  4. B

New Fulham Boss is ......

Roy Hodgson On a 6 year deal apparently .....
  5. B

BoB Anagrams

Copying a thread from the begrudgers forum http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.html Mine turns into 'VD 'n' buy1.' :lol!:
  6. B

BoBs Favey TV show?

I know the BoBs like to watch Bottom and Californy ..... but is there any other TV shows that BoBs like to watch? I find Heroes is quite good ...
  7. B

McLeish Resigns As Scotland Boss

Alex McLeish has resigned as Scotland manager. SFA chief executive Gordon Smith confirmed that McLeish submitted a written resignation on Tuesday afternoon. The 48-year-old is expected to be unveiled as the new manager of Birmingham on Wednesday. Smith said: "We are very disappointed to lose...
  8. B

Larkham Not Joining Edinburgh

Australia fly-half Stephen Larkham will not now be heading to Edinburgh after the World Cup.
  9. B

Drugs Ban For Lazaridis

When I saw this I was expecting him to be done for some weed or something like that but nope it wasn't weed it was for .... full story at http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2689153,00.html I feel sorry for him like but I had to laugh ...
  10. B

Luque signs for Ajax

Courtesy of Football365.com ... Dutch giants Ajax have confirmed the signing of Newcastle striker Albert Luque after he turned down a move to Spanish outfit Real Betis. The Spaniard, 29, failed to shine at St James' Park following his move from Deportivo La Coruna in August 2005 and has...
  11. B

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Erra might as well create this for all things rasslin'. News, vids etc ( Theres bound to be some fans out in PROCville :lol: ) Anyone remember this .... DQ_RR9WjUlI Thats gotta hurt ......
  12. B

Horgan injured in the warm up

Dont know if its serious or not but Shane Horgan injured himself in the warm up before the Scotland game, seen clutching his knee. Could be a doubt for the World Cup.
  13. B

Alex Completes Chelsea Move

Alex has joined Chelsea on a free transfer from PSV Eindhoven. And the Brazilian defender Alex is confident he can adapt quickly to the Premier League and make an immediate impact. With John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho and Tal Ben Haim all competing at the back, Alex will have a fight on his...
  14. B

Pete Doherty

When will that f*cker be sent to prison? If any of us got arrested as many times as he has for drugs we'd be sent down straight away yet he keeps getting the Rehab option.