Search results

1. 3

Langers Forum thread of the year 2010.

As the idiot poll is up and running it seems a good time for thread of the year. I am gonna give my two nominations to the Raoul Moat thread(I'll keep killing cops till i'm dead)which was lost when padmin let the site crash and the 2nd one goes to the proc Twitter thread.
  2. 3

Happy Birthday Opti and Storysham

Have a great day lads.
  3. 3

Conan the Barbarian

Great show watching it now.
  4. 3

The Raoul Moat tapes

Cutting edge on C4 now should be a good insight into a nutter.
  5. 3

The Official Blackpool Thread.

4-0 up away against Wigan looking good for the lads.
  6. 3

Happy Birthday Gilabbeygowl

Have a good one hippy.:bday::bday:
  7. 3

Hey Admin dudes story like???

3 weeks in a row in the old paper like what gives with that? And it was a non proccer who texted me this news today which was a bit of a surprise all the same. Now i have no complaints with you quoting my top class work on here but how about some sort of financial incentive for me on this one...
  8. 3

Free the Langers Forum two.

Come on so lads the girls are sorry for their sins and really want back in from the banishment of BoB land. So how about it Admin(even if i am on thin ice myself) let Babybliss and Soxy back where they should be. 1. 3pointplay.
  9. 3

SO how do the BoB's Feel about getting the L/F's unwashed masses??

SO how do the BoB's Feel about getting the L/F's unwashed masses?? Poll on the way.
  10. 3

Party and rattlement time.;) From Haro to Mr Marmite and jojo and all those other who i have rattled pwnd or exposed just got to say thanks for the fun lads and ladies.;)
  11. 3

Happy Birthday Action Man

Have a good one today man.:bday::bday:
  12. 3

Question for the ladies on the board??

When a woman is seeing some one and says she ain't serious about the fella is that an invite to try and chance the arm or what?
  13. 3

Should i get a fridge?

For me room like.
  14. 3

Happy Birthday Soxy

Have a great one beautiful lady.:bday::bday::bday:
  15. 3

The PROC A-Z

Ok we each take a letter or a number and write a small bit about a poster starting with that letter. A is for Alby, Was a sound old lad to start with and bought us such sayings as cuddles and yay and wrestling to the sports forum. Then he went a bit nuts over a blue x and that was that for him.
  16. 3

Merry Christmas lads and ladies.

All my love and best wishes to all of you this time of year.:x-mas::x-mas::x-mas:
  17. 3

MIA Swiss Tony and Mayo Mick Lyons.

No sign of the proc's itchy and scratchy all day??
  18. 3

For Sale Silver Moped

It's a fine little Aprilia and going for a good price so pm me folks.
  19. 3

FAO Maggie00

Thanks again, You are still the number one lady on the PROC.
  20. 3

The official idiot of the year poll 2009.

Here it is lads let the fun start here.