Search results

1. C

In my support of russia

what has ukraine ever done for ireland
  2. C

In my support of russia

rich coming from you considering you just repeated my point but with different text
  3. C

In my support of russia

try making a actual point lol rather than just name calling trying to defend your precious zelenksy
  4. C

In my support of russia

"Oh look it's an actual idiot" 🤓🤓🤓
  5. C

In my support of russia

When ireland was being bombed and attacked by our big neighbour, britain, where was the world for us? america surely wasnt there, neither france or any of NATO, the country that did supply us with guns and training was russia well back then the soviet union. Why didnt america help us? cause...
  6. C

Do you think cork could be independent?

Maybe i do have alot of website development skill
  7. C

For your first point cork is more open to American shipping lines, thats just common sense The leader of the blueshirts came from cork "Ireland" never said northern ireland, guess you mistook me for saying for the whole island
  8. C

Personally in my own humble opinion, I do believe Cork and the Province Of Munster has a grounds of independence, Historically the capital of Ireland should have been Cork, what did Dublin even do to get it anyways? The blueshirts movement started in Cork, collins came from Cork, some of the...
  9. C

to show my support for russia ive made the cork flag a bit more russian with the slavic symbol...

to show my support for russia ive made the cork flag a bit more russian with the slavic symbol (kolovrat) in the coat of arms area also how do i change pfp?