Search results

1. G

Immigration Thread

It’s brt You sure ? I was looking for the front line against bigots and racists and I was directed here ? You got me , knockout blow .. Snowflakes 0 Bigots and Racists 4
  2. G

Immigration Thread

It’s brt You sure ? I was looking for the front line against bigots and racists and I was directed here …
  3. G

Immigration Thread

They’re not ‘housing 140,000 ‘ Ukrainians firstly where are you getting that number ? … in most cases they’re packing them into old disused buildings …. such as convents etc where typically three times the intended number are packed in conditions that are only suitable for short term emergency...
  4. G

Immigration Thread

You being taken for a mug ? Yeah ? Shit ….not right
  5. G

Immigration Thread

Who forced them to come here ? 🙄🙄… Are you living under a stone ???….
  6. G

Immigration Thread

A tolerant open minded person
  7. G

Immigration Thread

Common sense and maybe a bit of humanity too ?? …. It’s not cattle and sheep we’re talking about here
  8. G

Immigration Thread

Spoken like a true right wing extremist ….
  9. G

Immigration Thread

But you’re not …
  10. G

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

The American position on the current conflict in Israel / Palestine is in my view indefensible . The Russian position on the current conflict in Ukraine is in my view indefensible . I see a consistency in my position . Both America in Israel and Russia in Ukraine are heaping misery on an...
  11. G

Is that the best you can offer ? I admire you when you show so much empathy for Palestinians but you are locked into a real ideological bind when it comes to Russia and Putin ….
  12. G

When you sit up and stand back from the ideological armchair , Putin has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukrainians in the pursuit of a very personal agenda …. when you hear the stories of just a few of these families you get a sense of the devastation he has caused...
  13. G

Immigration Thread

Sky Australia? Not the sharpest …
  14. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Liam Lyne a great competition, agreed and so would an inter divisional minor championship if you could find a place for it in the calendar ( not easy) .. but if the suggestion is it should replace development squads when everybody else ( including Kerry ) are working with that model well then...
  15. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

That’s all very fine but the bar has been raised a 1000% since then , if Kerry and everybody else have moved on and you haven’t then I don’t need to spell out where you’re left ….
  16. G

Immigration Thread

Look at the head of it …. I’d swap him for an Afghani or a Sudanese any day …
  17. G

You’ve claimed many times in the past that you’re a pacifist ….more like a fraud
  18. G

Yes , and how to stop it …. Some believe that ceasing to support Ukraine and leaving them to the mercy of the Russians would perversely save Ukrainian lives ?? Seems like some leap of faith that the Russians would their advantageous position benevolently ….
  19. G

Cork Footballers

Who should Rory McGuire replace ?
  20. G

Cork u20 Football 2024

Injured