1. C

Cork Footballers

C103
  2. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

Yes
  3. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Perhaps given Robbies recent injury history they are trying to protect him for the long term, we saw what happened last year when put straight in after an injury. A repeat wouldn't be a good thing .
  4. C

Cork Footballers

Think he could do a job in the middle when the Ian is gassed. He can also get scores. Have no cover there Hard to displace any defender tbf.
  5. C

Cork Footballers

I guess it was a bit like the Armagh game where they were hoping for a quick turnover but after a massive effort for 60+ minutes hadn't the energy to get close enough against a div 1 team. Not happy with a loss, but think there is progress over last 18 months or so. Get C O Mahony back and...
  6. C

Cork Footballers

Not if they play like they played against Clare though. Those games have no bearing on Saturday in reality, both teams just needed to win. Would be very surprised if it is a 15pt game to Kerry though as I think we can put up a decent score against their defence, if we can limit them and keep...
  7. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Are you not planning on sleeping after the win in Killarney
  8. C

Cork Footballers

At the game last night, late on Cork created a great opening and I think it was BOD looked to be opening up armagh with what looked like a potential chance before been hauled down. Got a free and a yellow for Armagh. Was at the opposite end of pitch, but looked like it could have been a...
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was at the game last Saturday and got talking to an older lad from wexford at half time. He remarked that Cork were his dark horse for this year because we always had the ability to put up a score but he's noticed a big change in our ability to foul and get away with it over the last year or...
  10. C

Cork Footballers

Better to be creating and missing than not creating them. Perhaps it will come with a bit of confidence, and today will help that. Hopefully we can avoid relegation by pushing on from here
  11. C

Cork Footballers

Realise we probably shouldn't be celebrating wins against fermanagh, but in fairness their backs were well and truly against the wall and they dug it out. Delighted for them .
  12. C

Cork Footballers

Often in the past it seemed harder to get off the panel than on it, in both codes. Purely meant if its the optimum 36, then it doesn't matter where they come from. 100% agree the decline in the city isn't good long term but historically this affects hurling far more than football, football has...
  13. C

The Official Celtic Thread

Think keeping CCV & MR & Abada until the summer at least is better than loans, at least we know what we'll get to a degree. A marquee striker, even a loanee, by the end of the month and I'd be happy enough Tbh
  14. C

Cork Footballers

Perhaps that's a good thing.
  15. C

Cork Footballers

They're kinda bang average even with him. Haunted to get to the final, if Derry took points instead of going for goals they'd have been out of sight with 5 to go. Final should be good though....
  16. C

Cork Footballers

Mcsweenet
  17. C

Cork Footballers

I think it's an open draw but avoiding repeat pairings where possible
  18. C

Cork Footballers

Amazing selfless player, actually thought about 30mi s in he was struggling with the effort he was putting in for 3rd week on the trot, but more fool me, .. Of course some like Deane will have better days but still gave 100%. Love the heart in this team, and the get up and go regardless of the...
  19. C

Cork Footballers

Are the Clifford's junior footballers ?
  20. C

The Official Celtic Thread

Yes even taking lennon and Walter Smith for example. However I meant specifically where even though they were successful, they left on bad terms, at least with the fan base and came back later and performed better (or at least the same)