Search results

1. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Yeah realised that as soon as I posted in anger. We need to invest in these new inventions called cameras that you can point across the goal line
  2. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Replay showing a clear goal for Cork that Hawkeye would have caught ? - robbery !
  3. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Reffing here is pathetic
  4. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Tipp are catching a lot of ball and we're dropping it which I think is the difference so far. Very scrappy
  5. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Agree with above posters having no pity with keeping the boot on Tipp's neck but also important to do it to KK when we get the chance. Long may KK's famine continue Richie... fuck 'em.
  6. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Kingston got 3 points from play in under a minute when he came on - that must be some sort of record
  7. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

https://open.spotify.com/show/0famE0ka0d5ZoIUmp50NE8 Handy link if you want to listen to C103 interviews / highlights
  8. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Duignan sounds inconsolable on co-comm - 'that's it, that's the final whistle' as if his dog just died
  9. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

MOTM for King Goal Connolly
  10. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Connolly you fucking beauty
  11. C

The Hurling Thread

The umpire is like a Kilnascully character
  12. C

The Hurling Thread

Are we out if Clare don't win ?
  13. C

The Hurling Thread

Hard to believe we lost to both these teams
  14. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I told it to Terry Hasset who bate Ring in 56 to win a country for the Rockies - some fella said to Ring 'Cork look good on paper'... Ring said 'tis a pity we can't bate Tipp on paper' 😂
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I need some old head to tell me ala Loughnane 'we're going to do it' - no amount of stout is dampening my pre game terrors. Cork are bet the hay is saved... come on you fucking Rebels
  16. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Great to not lose to those mucksavages. I was pleased with how much dirt we left into most tackles & rucks, maybe it's a Ben O'C thing but long may it continue. We'll need it in spades vs Tipp.
  17. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Should have been a free in there not out, jokeshop
  18. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Would you ever pass Buckley?? Then scores a worldie of a point, what do I know
  19. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lots of analysis here on Harnedy under our puckouts - can't bench him Sunday imo
  20. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just saw a stat there since 2014 in championship: Tipp 4 Cork 2 Draws 2 - hopefully we can improve on that on Sunday