Search results

1. C

Welcome to the new forum

New Member? New fucking member? Da fuk? Member (fnarr)
  2. C

STAR TREK Fans

Lower Decks is the best Trek ever, feck all that preachy discovery shite.
  3. C

Cyclists

This has already been posted on this thread, but we might as well post it again. Cyclists given 1,660 on-the-spot fines over past two years
  4. C

Cyclists

Hey, if you want to exclude yourself, that's your call. Any comment on the 14th cyclist killed this year? Apparently the two drivers have minor injuries.
  5. C

Cyclists

Cyclist dies in accident involving two cars in Kerry http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/cyclist-dies-in-accident-involving-two-cars-in-kerry-815288.html That's three this week alone. :cry:
  6. C

Cyclists

Can we are just agree that the majority of people using the road are langers? (except us, obvs.)
  7. C

Cyclists

Digital rights Ireland are hardly a 'Hobby Group' in fairny. Your rights while in a public area are abundantly clear in legislation, you have no reasonable expectation of privacy. Reasonable being the operative word. Could you please expand on how my sharing of someone's image online affects...
  8. C

Cyclists

Hard Shoulder, and an experienced club cyclist. The driver must have actually been asleep. The Driver has been arrested and charged. If that happened down here he'd probably get compo for the Van. :(
  9. C

Cyclists

Why? https://www.digitalrights.ie/photographers-rights/
  10. C

Cyclists

Cyclist dies two days after hit by van in Derry http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/cyclist-dies-van-derry/ It's a good thing we're all Nazi scum, otherwise people might actually get a bit worried about the 15 cyclists killed so far this year on the Island. Here's the Van. The cyclist...
  11. C

Cyclists

12. C

Cyclists

I wonder do you indicate right in that case then if you were going 'straight' down the Southern Road. You must be well rattled when you start rolling our poor road design as a defence.
  13. C

Cyclists

But, but, but.........
  14. C

Cyclists

No sign of soundy_y_Y yet?
  15. C

Cyclists

Oh Gawd....... This is IOTY territory right here.
  16. C

Cyclists

Ah, I think we've got to the nub of the matter here. Soundy_y_Y was on his way to do some very important things with some very important people and couldn't be held up for the 0.5 seconds it would have taken to allow the Cyclist to change lanes.
  17. C

Cyclists

I'm constantly in awe of how angry you appear to be in this thread, given your relative level-headedness in others. So, going from your verbal diarrhea above, once someone is in a lane they are not allowed change? Or would you have reacted differently if it was a Car or Truck that indicated an...
  18. C

Cyclists

So, the cyclist was in the primary position, (i.e. in front of you, somehow I doubt he put he hand over your bonnet) and you decided you try an take him out? Nice. If it was a driver attempting to merge from a filtering lane in slow-moving traffic would you do the same? (I'd hazard that's...
  19. C

Cyclists

Fuck you, FODM. We can't all be chiseled Adonis types. :cry:
  20. C

Cyclists

Thought you claimed to be a cyclist, chief? Surely you understand basic tyre terminology?