1. R

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

😆
  2. R

Official Boxing Thread

You could do with a good quieting also.
  3. R

Official Boxing Thread

Well done Usyk, maybe we will have to endure less of Fury and his gobshite of a father.
  4. R

Cork Footballers

You can follow on Twitter, cork are up 1-4 to 3. Powter with the goal.
  5. R

Immigration Thread

What I have learned from politics in the US is if you believe that those bellowing about immigration and the “destruction of western civilization “ are stupid and there are not enough stupid people to follow them, you will lose. You have to show the electorate their stupidity and nefarious...
  6. R

I would prefer to get kudus, Mbeumo, or possibly Bakayoko from PSV. They're less expensive and two of them have premier league experience.
  7. R

Cork Footballers

What a super finish. The subs made a big difference and Corbett is a star.
  8. R

Leverkushen with the comeback. Liverpool look hungry and sharp.
  9. R

What a pass on the volley by Nunez.
  10. R

In my opinion Van Dyke is a superior defender than any other defender in the modern era.
  11. R

Go back up to your room kid and rewatch your tape of Brucey and Pallister. Those were the days.
  12. R

I was away this morning at my son’s match and I just got to watch the game. It could have went either way and both teams are filled with talent but VVD is a step above the rest. He truly is sublime and we won’t see many of his standard again.
  13. R

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I don’t like it when they do it either.
  14. R

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

I know technically that is a penalty but to reward that kind of behavior is fucking atrocious.
  15. R

Sex Education for Primary school....

Ireland reminds me a lot of the beautiful state of Tennessee except with far less guns which is a good thing. Everything has a tinge of religious ideology hanging on it.
  16. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was a mighty weekend
  17. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Does anyone think a Russian Doll type operation went on down in Dingle? I once spent a mad weekend in Dingle, while back home from the states. during the weekend of the Eubanks Collins fight. It involved an impromptu boxing match on the main road, a joyride on a Raleigh Vector, an albino on a...
  18. R

Ever Been Fired?

I was fired from a job as a gas station attendant in college. I needed the job also and it was very convenient because it was a short walk from my house. However my asshole roommates went there regularly and caused a scene. The ultimate event was the worst. We had a wheelchair for some reason...
  19. R

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

He went all in and he wasn’t even in the game and then dragged the entire family down. If I were in Toranaga’s position, I would have changed the punishment to a thousand day march up and down Osaka’s streets while been beating with a bamboo rod and proclaiming I am a foolish boy.
  20. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mad days in Mallow