Search results

1. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Think you're being a bit harsh on Hegarty. He had a massive second half and instrumental in the Limerick come back.
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd say we'll outnumber them. I thought Limerick support was poor last night. They brought way more down in 2018 and 2022.
  3. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That was as sweet as they come last night. What has pleasantly surprised me is the almost manic fanaticism of the young supporters. They have really taken to the team and are driving the support. They are craving success whereas a lot of the older lads who have seen Cork win All Irelands before...
  4. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I recall her commenting on a Cork championship match last year that she hadn't even attended like.
  5. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Robbie hasn't looked right at all. Before ball was thrown in against waterford I saw him touching the back of his thigh so he was obviously still conscious of it. What a feckin pity. He was playing some magic stuff and turning into a real leader before these spate of injuries started.
  6. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

My bad. Didn't use special link. Joyce's loss will be huge
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Any season ticket holders have trouble accessing their tickets? Nothing in my account so far.
  8. B

The Hurling Thread

Owens screwed Tipp more than Waterford but gave 2 huge ridiculous decisions in Tipp's favour. How Bonnar Maher didn't even get a card (it was a straight red) for his elbow into the head only Owens knows. Tipp goal in injury time was as clear a square ball as you'll ever see.
  9. B

The Hurling Thread

Owens at it again. Screwing Tipp this week.
  10. B

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I didn't attend the match. there are so many games coming together it's hard to keep up. I read the comments here before watching it and to be honest I don't understand the negativity. I thought Cork were comfortable winners in a a match that lacked intensity. I was expecting to see a load of...
  11. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good to hear Blackrock end full
  12. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ya, cos you have some people who only go to matches in de pairc anyway.
  13. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Really? Tis quiet enough around at the moment too but I suppose the 2 starts means there'll be a lot arriving in at last minute
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'll be surprised if there's more than 25,000 there. A lot of the Cork on the fencers were put off after last week. Clare haven't brought a big following to Cork for years.
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In fairness, both of ye are right. I saw the same incident. The mind was willing but the flesh was weak. But of the 3 he definitely was the best. He has been a great servant to Cork, actually, A LEADER, of which we've had damn few since last all irl win. For however long he's on the pitch on...
  16. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The time to make a few hard calls was last week. The lads who were going well in the league should,ve been persisted with to the detriment of a few of the older lads. Coleman can't have any complaints. He was bad in the first half. As has been said here ad nauseam, the first job of a defender...
  17. B

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Great point. I live near de pairc and mostly it's grand. The only problem near me I saw was for the Liam Miller testimonial. There are some right snobby nimbys around Blackrock Road.
  18. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just got 2 stand tickets with the season ticket. Shows ya how poor the interest in Waterford is.
  19. B

The Hurling Thread

Don't forget TG4. They're light years ahead too. Pity yesterday that because they were showing the colleges games they had no inter county.
  20. B

The Hurling Thread

So that's just the Kerry crowd. Unreal that KK are moaning about coming to Cork. shur it's only slightly further than Thurles for us going in the opposite direction. Some whinging there.