Search results

1. H

Training Run Times

I’m not so sure.. I think it’s a typo and Marky meant FRAIL runner :)
  2. H

Passport service

That’s a temporary passport if they are given one, it’s only good for a few weeks then you have to get a proper one anyway
  3. H

Training Run Times

Tough love.. and poor aul Marky running off one hock :lol!:
  4. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Nope, complete lack of belief in that Tipp team. Clare will beat them handy
  5. H

Passport service

lol.. nothing but the full on Borat effort and runners for the morning runs :eek:
  6. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I don’t see it If the game is close coming down the stretch both will try win it as you can’t trust the others not to. If it’s a draw and someone gets a free, why would you throw away a win to keep things level when the outcome is the same for your team in terms of progression out of Munster...
  7. H

Passport service

Happy days JimmY.. enjoy the trip 👍
  8. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yep, finishing with a stronger team than you start with is a strategy you'd see a fair bit these days across sport I was only having this conversation last night with a selector agonising about which 5 of 6 players to start across 2 lines in a club match based on who was better than who.. made...
  9. H

Cyclists

sounds like a frustrated, fatty, brit
  10. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As much as I'm enjoying the notion of this its not happening! KK wont ever lie down like Tipp did.. as much as I cant stand the sight of them, they aways die with their boots on
  11. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It is tough for them but I think they are learning life lessons all the while.. kids are so sheltered from adversity (including my own!) its unbelievable. On the way down my young fella was telling me it was the 4th time I'd brought him to Thurles, we had won 1, lost 2.. and then he got to...
  12. H

Cyclists

on one of these, silly
  13. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I couldn't say thats my experience, I find them a decent bunch. I had one of the stranger experiences when we drew the first all ireland game with them.. I had been sitting next to a Clare lady to my left and we had spent the game cheering our own on. The final whistle goes, and she turns, grabs...
  14. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yeah, GAA is good craic in general.. we are all from different counties and might see things differently, but in the end the banter tends to be respectful enough and people wish each other well the majority of the time.. except KK. They are all experts, they all know exactly how the game should...
  15. H

Cyclists

Right, and what traffic was he near when he crashed?
  16. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Earra.. it’s posted here and people are talking about it.. job done! Hogan was a super hurler, but KK are as arrogant a bunch you'll ever meet, no one hurls the right way bar them.. my brother in law married into that tribe and the shit I’ve had to listen to would make your ears bleed He’s...
  17. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Turn the tables and try to say something positive about KK I couldn’t possibly under any circumstances :)
  18. H

Cyclists

ok.. lets go slowly here.. there is no bike NCT or anything like it so I wasn't suggesting the people who are fanatical about bikes should not be subject to your imaginary test All I was saying is that HemmY got straight into trying to suggest that RTB was negligent about bike maintenance, and...
  19. H

Cyclists

lol.. I sheared the bike crank, not my own :lol!:
  20. H

Cyclists

Most people maintain their bike because they realize the safety element of it is vital.. but shit happens no matter what. You can see RTB is fanatical about cycling, there’s no way he was riding around on a bike with stuff not working, or out of alignment