Search results

1. D

European and Local elections thread.

You insinuated that TG never said such a thing, and then waffled on about outreach programmes and other such irrelevances. I then posted a link and the quote where he was moaning about the unfairness of getting 2 buses. And that point, which demonstrated his clueness, you are claiming you...
  2. D

How the fuck can you address something before it was posted?
  3. D

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Most cheap printing these days would be done in them 'Call Centres' dem immigrants use for Western Union and other such dodgy activities. Embarassing or what 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🥳
  4. D

Woke School Alert...

Not able to get behind the paywall yesterday I checked the headline. "Contested Knowledge" was a new one to me. The phrase seems to mean that any fact ( scientifically proven or otherwise ) that does not align with the premise you are advocating can be considered false and it's 'inconvenience'...
  5. D

Your last response was "When did TG say that ?" And I replied with the article that included the quote below from Feb 2022
  6. D

Immigration Thread

"Some of those foreigners are getting some of what I feel entitled to get for nothing"
  7. D

The next Government

What empty hotel? If the owners don't want to rent it to the State that is their prerogative. If it's in D4 and empty the owners probably have their eye on a bigger prize
  8. D

I've heard nothing since digging up Tommy G's quote that UCC by virtue of it's geographical location has barriers in place to keep the poor northsiders out. They have to get two buses to get there
  9. D

Immigration Thread

The treatment goven to those who grew up in care was atrocious, and any difference that could be exploited to belittle the children was used. In his case being black would have been the difference.
  10. D

Immigration Thread

That probably had more to do with growing up in care.
  11. D

The characters of Cork

Currently doing yoga and exercises outside the M&S side of Douglas SC. Seeks to be pysching herself up to get the trolleys through the traffic lights
  12. D

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Basically said their music was inflammatory shite 🙄
  13. D

Immigration Thread

Don't go against the 'they all come over here and get housed straight away' narrative It is children that get housed, they do of course have parents who look after them. Single males aren't a priority ( Irish or otherwise)
  14. D

T Gould 2022 ( At a time when students were commuting from Skibbereen, Charleville, Mitchelstown & Youghal, it also shows he couldn't read a bus timetable as all the buses that go past UCC originate on the Northside) Edit: Before I get shouted down. the 220 bus from Carrigaline hadn't been...
  15. D

My point was that as front line workers they had to break covid restrictions everyday to carry out their duties to keep the country safe for those of us who could coccoon at home. They were the ones at risk to ensure that the rest of the population were at less risk. SF were giving a 'fuck you'...
  16. D

Blah blah. State funeral for a Garda, I'm sure Gardai weren't expected to abide by all Covid restrictions as they like healthcare workers were essential front line workers. Going to a funeral for a scumbag terrorist was political posturing
  17. D

Immigration Thread

Is there a handy government pamphlet available on how to set up a NGO? Looks like the way to go for some easy dosh. I'm thinking of one that could advocate for policies to lead to a more understanding way to transition immigrants into the fabric of Cork society in a neutral non political way...
  18. D

There was no such award back in the 80s. He wasn't top of his class (there was 30 odd 1Hs in his class and he was one of them). He is however a very capable and personable character, whose success in business would make him a very effective politician. His background is the same as Tommy G...
  19. D

Woke School Alert...

Summers hols coming up so they'll fuck him out again.
  20. D

Traitor to her Left Wing Ideals? Or is it the Doleheads who have embraced the 'Ireland is Full' mantra? Or both :cool: