Search results

1. Frank O’Connor

Shane magowan rip

That’s class, thanks for sharing. Brilliant. You can’t but admire Charlie Haughey’s panache, though he was a pure scut. Ronnie Drew would have been a great President.
  2. Frank O’Connor

your favourite carry on movie,

That’s a great one. And the camp little man hiding in an urn spying on every one. Carry on up the Khyber good too. Or at least it was, years ago when I saw it on RTE one Sunday. Probably banned now.
  3. Frank O’Connor

A Dacent Breakfast in Cork

May have been. The b and cabbage would suit me grand. I buy free range bacon and cook the cabbage in the water.
  4. Frank O’Connor

A Dacent Breakfast in Cork

If you’re down in Rosscarbery Jack at Pilgrim’s does great breakfasts. And Sunday roasts. A little fancy but good for a day out.
  5. Frank O’Connor

The Two Johnnies

What do you do, sit around using the internet? I think social activities in an outdoor setting are to be encouraged (unless you’re down in the woods near the Marina).
  6. Frank O’Connor

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

You just weren’t the right calibre of diner 😉
  7. Frank O’Connor

Years ago I was at an event where he did the catering. There were a load of vegetarians there so the food was supposed to be exclusively vegetarian. It ended up being full of black puddings, prawns etc. I was personally delighted to reap the benefits.
  8. Frank O’Connor

It was fantastic. I suppose he’d have got a Michelin star if he’d played the game.
  9. Frank O’Connor

I had raw pigeon once in the Ivory Tower. It was pretty good though I’d had a good bit of wine by then (I wasn’t paying).
  10. Frank O’Connor

Having been to a Michelin-starred restaurant I can confirm I’d enjoy the chipper more!
  11. Frank O’Connor

Limerick Man Bludgeoned To Death In The US

There seem to be a few discrepancies alright! I was going by the latest RTE account.
  12. Frank O’Connor

Well, he must have heard shouting. I’m not really trying to defend it, but I think some sort of primeval instinct kicked in, as the psychologist pointed out.
  13. Frank O’Connor

You’d wonder though, if you walked into a room and saw your daughter being strangled by her husband….
  14. Frank O’Connor

Fermoy, what a shithole.

Towns that are overly twee like Kinsale piss me off. They’re manicured for rich tourists.
  15. Frank O’Connor

Brief Encounters, Connell Street

Sounds like a great way to accidentally have sex with your cousin. #UpCork
  16. Frank O’Connor

Jokes thread......

Fuck off
  17. Frank O’Connor

The official Cork court report thread.

I know some Syrians who might take umbrage with those sort of comments, EarlofGurl
  18. Frank O’Connor

Woke School Alert...

Pity it didn’t reverse a bit harder
  19. Frank O’Connor

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

You’d probably earn a lot more as a plumber or electrician than an academic.
  20. Frank O’Connor

Snowflake generation?

I’d hope so too. Sure, the autistic people are rising to the top, Darwin and all that.