Search results

1. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

Apologies for my autism yet again and the severe offence it causes you. A topic is discussed.....autistic person shows interest and understanding by saying how they have experienced similar....autistic person is accused of making it about them rather than understanding the issues... autistic...
  2. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

I know but one thing I hate is being called a liar
  3. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

Why would I lie??? As I said I'll get the exact figures on Monday. I'll take a pic of the actual statement of means showing it being stated. There's carers allowance, domiciliary. Children allowance for 2 kids and lone parents. Go look up the figures and see what it comes to. The child the...
  4. Lickmyleftone

Missing woman in Youghal.

In every box of cornflakes 🤣
  5. Lickmyleftone

I'd say a red herring to give a reason why her bank account wouldn't be touched
  6. Lickmyleftone

Wasn't Graham Dwyer convicted with zero forensic evidence and even a cause of death? Even Marie Cassidy was saying that she thought it would be not guilty at the time.
  7. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

Right. Once I'm back in work on Monday I'll send you a pic of her statement of means from court I got the mortgage payment dropped but had to sign away any interest in the house. Regardless of what I'm paying, as I said in my post 2450 is a take home salary so no need to work. Kids in school...
  8. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

My ex is on benefits. Gets €2450 a month for all the claims she makes. Also gets €700 off me and up until February was getting the mortgage paid on the house by me as well at €900 a month. Cash equivalent of over 4k a month. Probably need a salary of I'd imagine 70k per annum for that. The...
  9. Lickmyleftone

Pubs that are no more in Cork

Douglas Street
  10. Lickmyleftone

Budget 2023

I'd believe it.
  11. Lickmyleftone

When I read back over old articles I seem to remember that being written.
  12. Lickmyleftone

Wasn't there a full forensic search of the house and car done at the time?
  13. Lickmyleftone

Jimmy Saville Dies

He is brilliant in the part. It's an unnerving watch but very good.
  14. Lickmyleftone

Morbid. Must be strange to be that openly nosey and bored!
  15. Lickmyleftone

The Cockatoos ratted him out!!
  16. Lickmyleftone

The official Cork court report thread.

We all need to be careful but in fairness I will say sometimes a level of crazy emerges that you wouldn't have even comprehended!!
  17. Lickmyleftone

Weren't her cockatoos missing her terribly??
  18. Lickmyleftone

Dan is probably on Free Legal Aid 🤣🤣
  19. Lickmyleftone

I doubt it but thank you
  20. Lickmyleftone

I wish I had it that good!! Fair play for being able to work it out. Uam Var, lovely area. Know it well.