Search results

1. J

The characters of Cork

if you saw her trying to control/move those trollies between busy junctions etc - you would understand the danger - to herself and traffic.
  2. J

The characters of Cork

re: trolly las - its a tough one.. i guess nothing will happen until something happens.. poor las - only a matter of time if a bike has now being acquired
  3. J

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Anatomy of a fall - fantastic - 8/10
  4. J

The characters of Cork

demands free s**t?
  5. J

The characters of Cork

when I saw her the other day, she was really struggling to control one of the trollies at a v busy junction.. only a matter of time before she looses control of one of the trollies and they roll into a car or something.. I have sympathy for her - but I dunno what the solution is - she can't be...
  6. J

The characters of Cork

do you know what her story is? water and peanut butter? - A LOT of both
  7. J

The characters of Cork

came on here to post about possibly the same las.. trying to get 3 trollies full of what seems like bottles of water and peanut butter across the roads near ALDI Elysian.. she was really struggling under their weight but she does a few exercises in between efforts to move them - gonna cause an...
  8. J

im the tinny shed i trust

€23 for a pint of Heniekin & a Coors and G&T and a Jameson
  9. J

im the tinny shed i trust

had a fantastic night out in the Tinny Shed last night - and pints are great and so cheap
  10. J

Your favourite chocolate bar?

the purple snack hmmm
  11. J

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

had one of the nicest meals of the year so far in The Kingfisher, Parnell St D1 last weekend - OMG it was delicious.. I had peri peri chicken, roast veg and chips - OH had burger and chips.. but I tell you - thee best quality ingredients.. and so delicious - and great staff.. if ye are ever in...
  12. J

Glastonbury

Cat Stevens - unreal for his age - sounds fab
  13. J

Glastonbury

loved Jockstrap
  14. J

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

refer back to my post #6649
  15. J

the guard was way too heavy handed with this guy.. like his head was busted.. lots of blood.. and he was screaming in pain, about his arm/hand.. and its v v obvious that this guy Danny has an intellectual disability.. the guard shudda spotted that - the guards need more training.. well this one...
  16. J

one of the homeless guys - I think his name is Danny - (with special needs or something - he dances a lot with the buskers in town)...anyway, I passed by in the avo sometime.. and he was being held down on the ground at that corner by 3 cops - blood oozing from his head.. then they dragged him...
  17. J

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

where was this? no ice cream with the pear?
  18. J

Went up a mountain yesterday..

happy out GBOS
  19. J

mid week is best - today - designer day on the summit
  20. J

we had hail on 2 occasions and snow on top but twasn't cold somehow.. sun otherwise.. what a day