Search results

1. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If you look at Waterford's starting 15. Conor Prunty, Iarlath Daly, Tadgh de Burca and Stephen Bennett have been out of action for a while. Its a big ask to come up to championship pace straight away. They look strong on paper but they can't be 100%.
  2. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Very hard to judge players in those conditions but the result was all that mattered. Jack Leahy was very sharp in the first half. Oran O Regan likes attacking but he leaves the centre an awful lot for a traditional 6. Healy was very impressive at 10. Waterford were abysmal. A lot tougher tests...
  3. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Strong team. Interested to see how O Regan does at 6. Only even seen him as a forward. Tobin is inconsistent, can be brilliant on his day. And again better known as a midfielder/ forward. Must be a serious forward line if Ross O Sullivan isn't starting.
  4. I

2024 Premier Senior Hurling Championship

Leagues starting this weekend. Hear there's been a lot of challenge games played.
  5. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I take it the Tim O Mahony story is bullshit. Who starts this nonsense if it is. Immaturity at its highest. I wouldn't be taking Offaly for granted we haven't been absolutely flying ourselves. Working on getting a settled team and a game plan that works for this team should be the main goal.
  6. I

Cork Footballers

Playing him too much doesn't help him. Playing him too little has the same effect. He has to be able to manage the demands of the game. I thought he'd be used more and more as the league went on. If he is injured he shouldn't be named on panel.
  7. I

Cork Footballers

Have we only two midfield players in the whole county. Every game, no fault of theirs but christ, experiment a little, god forbid one gets injured.
  8. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Anyone think our discipline was very poor today?
  9. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jerseys were OK.,shorts were horrific, should always be in our historic red unless there is a clash of colours.
  10. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Roche is struggling for form. Jack O Connor must have been flying in training hence the start today. I'd like to see him produce against better opposition though. Barrett was very poor, Tommy was peripheral also. Another hamstring injury to add to the list. Anyone know what happened O Donoghue.
  11. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Made hard work of that. Some lads who were trying to nail a place will be disappointed.
  12. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Waterford are putrid
  13. I

Cork Footballers

Was wondering the same... didn't feature until late last year either..
  14. I

Ladies Football AI Final

Definitely a team in transition. Need to give the management time to integrate new players and bring them to the level required. Hard to see them get any silverware this year but u 16 and minor has been strong the last few years so just some time needed.
  15. I

Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

Group 2 look spicy....
  16. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He's injured
  17. I

2024 Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

Group 1. Castlemartyr, Carrigaline Group 2. Ballincollig, Eire og. Group 3. Kilworth, Ballinhassig All a guessing game but you'd expect these teams to be there or thereabouts.
  18. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Poor Luke Meade didn't get much time off.
  19. I

2023 Premier SHC

Any more news on the managerial merry-go-round? Saw on the echo Martin Buckley is charge of Erin's Own with Sean Daly as coach.
  20. I

S&C Coaches

Thanks insider, I tried him but he's tied up next year as are a lot of coaches. They're hard to find.