Search results

1. D

things british people love

Their national " food" when abroad. Imagine going for an "all day English " or a " roast beef dinner" when you could have a local dish, infinitely better and tastier? Cunts.
  2. D

Isn't that Australian?
  3. D

The characters of Cork

.....aaaand it would all be on camera. Lolz.
  4. D

The characters of Cork

Whoa!, Whoa!
  5. D

The characters of Cork

I know who'd win that battle.
  6. D

Calling Britain "The Mainland" when they're abroad. Cunts.
  7. D

The characters of Cork

Probably. Creating a hazardous condition on a public thoroughfare.....or something along those lines. I'm sure the Gardaí in Douglas are on it..........yeah, right.
  8. D

The characters of Cork

Trolly woman now up to 3 trolleys....and a bicycle. Fast becoming a menace on the roads as cars can't get around her easily. Only a matter of time before the guards have to intervene.
  9. D

The characters of Cork

Saw her this morning. She was muttering something along the lines of "I'm glad I'm Gay and I'm going to stick that poster onto my head".
  10. D

RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

Lolzers. No.
  11. D

Peas for me I'm afraid. I'd have a cheese and onion pie with it for the cheese factor. We're simple creatures.
  12. D

RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

Inspectors back knocking on doors folks. You have been warned!
  13. D

I take it you've never gotten them in The Golden Fry so. You don't know what you're missing.
  14. D

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

"Stolen". Swedish production based within the Sami community of reindeer herders. 5.5/10. Watchable, just about, but never really got going.
  15. D

The official NATIONAL court report thread

Thanks for that. The whole thing smelled to High Heaven IMHO. I bow to your knowledge in all matters legal, madam.
  16. D

I seem to recall a warrant being used to search a sitting Judge's PC some years ago. The local Super. (ahem) left it sitting on his table a little too long and when the Judge's house was raided the warrant had expired. Very cozy setup.
  17. D

Where in Cork am I?

I'm The Loft?
  18. D

The Royal (German, cheating,inbred,racist, dysfunctional, paedo. -facilitating, surname -changing, murdering) family.
  19. D

Stuff that grinds your gears

I'm working on it.
  20. D

1 way trip into the mountains is the only way to deal with that subhuman vermin.