Search results

1. K

Immigration Thread

The media have been portraying everyone and anyone with a concern as Far Right over this whole shambles when in truth it was communities expressing concern ( with some justification) about a change to the make up of their area. These people were ignored and derided by the mainstream and the...
  2. K

Places that won't reopen

I think the issue is how they sell it, as in falsely stating it's home made/not Aldi. For me, couldn't give a shit so long as it's nice, the price mark up is a bit cheeky when they are charging the same for what you are assuming is a locally, small batch made product. Those cakes cost no more...
  3. K

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

If your'e into podcasts and ones about The Troubles in particular, this is an excellent episode featuring an author whose latest work centres around infiltration of the IRA and SF. Some things I knew/assumed, others are quite interesting.
  4. K

Places that won't reopen

Speaking of costs, saw an acquaintance I know in Aldi the other day. Basket full of green teas, flavoured teas, brown breads and scones. Chatting away to them, Oh, just down from "work", getting a few bits and pieces. Work is a well know city and county chain. Seen the same in a popular Turners...
  5. K

Sir Henry's - The Myths

Careful, that night could soon become that generations Munster V ABs or Nirvana in Henrys
  6. K

Sir Henry's - The Myths

I used to work with a guy a good few years back who used to go to The Arc on a regular basis. Apparently U2 were so regular there it would have been a reason to not go or leave early.
  7. K

Sir Henry's - The Myths

Pretty sure they played The Savoy
  8. K

Sir Henry's - The Myths

Am pretty sure the plan WAS, to level the GPH and create a pedestrian walk through to the, ahem, Event Centre. Sounded a decent enough plan when I heard it
  9. K

Leo Varadkar

Tribal societies don’t do Democracy.
  10. K

Leo Varadkar

We are politically retarded as a voting populace, as evidenced by the last 100 years( granted our forefathers choice was fairly limited), but when the choice is between an established party/politician and some Johnny come lately who recently swapped drug dealing/being a shit parent with...
  11. K

Leo Varadkar

It will be a shift back to traditional FG with less emphasis on the “woke shite” that has people so disillusioned with politics. Expect a conservative “tough on ( just about everything) “ to try and claw back a few digruntled voters
  12. K

The next Government

From their policy on fracking, “Fracking is an environmental disaster “ As is unregulated diesel washing. Actually turning to the Shinners but do get a giggle with such contradictions
  13. K

Operation Kenova

At what point do they stop and listen to the will of their people? Physical force Republicanism was rejected in the overwhelming passing of the GFA. Rejecting it and aiming to force your objective via violence when other means are not only available, but working (Nationalist FM), is crazy. And...
  14. K

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Oh he knows the Blighes alright
  15. K

Operation Kenova

Probably on par with every rebellion/insurgency across the World. With regard the infiltration and the dark games at play in the background, Ed Moloney’s Secret History of the IRA reveals some serious deception. I lost count of the times I dropped the book and uttered Fuckin Hell. Well worth a...
  16. K

Midleton

Automatic catching someone out
  17. K

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

COVID! Was working throughout and would take regular trips into the City. Frightening and borderline apocalyptic. When the partying on the Courthouse steps or the Quays started was the time AGS should have started on a fresh canvas of 0 tolerance on the cuntometer. Instead they were just...
  18. K

Operation Kenova

Out of curiosity, where do you stand on the current state of affairs?( ie the ballot box more or less silencing the Armalite)Do you think the Dissidents still have a role both North and South of the Border? What if anything has changed for you ?
  19. K

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

1.5 years later, I'll change my call on that. He keeps popping up on my X, and yes, fair to say, he actually is a racist cunt. Gone from the introductory offer of "its all about housing" to waffling on about the replacement theory, putting up pictures of the current French soccer team( it where...
  20. K

Welcome Palestine

Nailed it. I've said it here an elsewhere. Obviously, they didn't engineer the Ukrainian War that caused the massive refugee crisis for Europe(although!!!), but they certainly didn't lift a finger when the sinister voices started to lay foundations and cause the traditional SF voter block to...