Search results

1. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah my comment was a little tongue in check. And certainly not writing Clare off. And I wouldn't even be writing Waterford off - that Davy lad is capable of anything. But I do think the 3 I called are best placed to go through. Limerick if they get it right will win the AI but getting out...
  2. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What a kerfuffle there's been on here since the Clare game 9 days ago. Forget you ifs, buts and maybes. The 3 teams to represent Munster in the AI series this year will be .......................................................... Cork Tipperary Limerick Simples.
  3. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Sorry I forgot to post venue. Yes it's BlackRock.
  4. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

U20 playing Kilkenny today at 4pm. Team: 1. Paudi O'Sullivan 2. James O'Brien 3. Kevin Lyons 4. Timmy Wilkes 5. James O'Dwyer 6. Daragh O'Sullivan 7. Killian Tobin 8. Ml Finn 9. Ryan Sweeney 10. Diarmuid Healy 11. Wm Buckley 12. Adam O'Sullivan 13. David Cremin 14 Jack Leahy 15...
  5. I

Fitzgibbon/Sigerson

Only managed to tune into this 7 mins into second half. UCC led 15 points to 11 at thus point. From this point on to the final whistle absolutely no UCC player came out with credit. It was abject stuff for that last 25 minutes. I can't comment on the first 37 minutes but it's kind of...
  6. I

World Darts Championship 2024

Paid my first visit to the Ally Pally last week. It won't be my last. What a blast. Best night's entertainment ever.
  7. I

World Darts Championship 2024

📸 Ally Pally darts 50 years ago. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1o77SuLsyrra24Ax/
  8. I

2023 Premier sfc

Fair play the Haven,great win. Can't say they didn't deserve that. Anybody know the thinking behind Damo going on goal?
  9. I

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

Can't say I disagree with anything he says here. Jamie Wall on GAAGO row: 'There are more attractive teams than Cork' https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-41284048.html
  10. I

The Hurling Thread

Fair enough. But I've never seen it in a club game before. And tbh I'd be uncomfortable as it's either allowed or it isn't. Surely we can't have a situation where some days some unknown in the stand or in a room watching a monitor is deciding on major incidents in a game. And other days there...
  11. I

The Hurling Thread

Anthony Daly in yesterday's Examiner suggesting Ciarán O'Regan was taking instruction from somebody other than the match appointed officials in making his decision on the first sending off in the Clonlara/Kiladangan game. Even wonders was he getting information from somebody who was watching...
  12. I

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Yeah, great to see Ben get on the pitch. And great to see that Munster Rugby found a pair of shorts to fit him. 😂 Speaking of rig outs, who should I see cycling home from his TV duties in Musgrave only Donncha O'Callaghan. Great to see Donncha keeping the fitness levels up. The only problem was...
  13. I

Rugby World Cup 2023

Ball was knocked on imo. No try imo It's becoming a bit of a farce tonight.
  14. I

Rugby World Cup 2023

Another correct call.
  15. I

2023 Senior A hurling

10 mins to 6 and you reckon the light needed to be turned on? Big difference between watch the stream and being there live. Absolutely no need for lights at that stage.
  16. I

Rugby World Cup 2023

Clear red. Won't be given though.
  17. I

Rogby football skills translator

LQB Matt Williams just now. Oh how I lol'd.
  18. I

Rogby football skills translator

Wasn't really paying full attention to the half time analysis but think Jackman said the Blicks have a lot of "jackal potential". Or did I mishear him.
  19. I

2023 Senior A hurling

Blame whomever, ref, linesman, Bride but it's the supporters who are impacted here. Paid I think €15 for a game that was declared null and void and now having to cough up €18 for the refixture. Bad form from CCB imo.
  20. I

2023 Senior A hurling

I see Bride and Blarney supporters are being charged €18 for the privilege of watching the refixture. Surely anyone who paid to see the original fixture should be admitted free? Not a good look for Cork GAA imo.