Search results

1. jeepers

The Official Irish Rugby Thread

At this point, I think he'll be robbed if he doesn't win player of the tournament.
  2. jeepers

I'll be honest, I have fuck all expectation for him, so anything decent will be a pleasant surprise.
  3. jeepers

6/2 with a lot of big fuckers to come on. Clearly targeting a bonus point in the last 30 minutes or so. I think we'll have it by then.
  4. jeepers

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I got that but fucked up the bit i quoted! I'm too old for this shit.
  5. jeepers

Spotting that a world cup winner might be a decent player is good going, in fairness. Great to see you achieving your potential.
  6. jeepers

Oh man
  7. jeepers

Fuck it like, I was really hoping we'd bring it closer to the wire with city.
  8. jeepers

The Official Athletics Thread

I'd agree there. I think using the tech to measure accurately, rather than detect a millimetre infringement, invisible to the naked eye, is far more positive.
  9. jeepers

This is an interesting one. What will it do for the legitimacy of new records versus those made before this new system? If an athlete is conscious of not being able to afford a no-jump, can they really give it their all? Whereas with this, you can just go for it, without being too worried. I am...
  10. jeepers

Official Bundesliga thread (registered charity no. 123443)

Very sad. Think he deserves his own thread...
  11. jeepers

Andreas Brehme RIP

Sad news. No further info. https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2024/0220/1433301-germany-world-cup-winner-brehme-dies-aged-63/ He'll always be remembered for this:
  12. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

Ben Healy was 4th overall in the Volta ao Algarve, not a bad result. He was up against Van Aert, Evenepoel and Martinez, so good enough going.
  13. jeepers

Official Cycling Thread

Sammy Be seems to be regaining form gradually. Beat Mats Pedersen but then got pipped by someone else. With a new team and train, the early part of the season was always going to be about bedding in. If they can get it sorted and he hits some form/belief the timing could be good for the spring...
  14. jeepers

The official Cork and Irish Basketball thread.

This is insane. Meta has blocked the official Irish Basketball Insta page. https://ireland.basketball/-basketball-ireland-statement-instagram-page
  15. jeepers

I can see Lowe being around. His game is as much power as speed.
  16. jeepers

The Official Golf Thread

That's Woodenbridge I think?
  17. jeepers

The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

It's the origin round in the URC. The home team players wear their original club socks.
  18. jeepers

Absolute tragedy
  19. jeepers

Larmour did nothing but I thought Byrne was good in patches and a great conversion from the RH touchline. Casey's passing was superb. His speed and accuracy off both sides is top, top notch.
  20. jeepers

I do agree with that. It is true that Scotland probably did get a legit try at the end, and weren't given it. That being said, it's fucking amateur to get yourself in that position. That ball either was held up, or was very nearly held up. That is leaving it too much to the ref/the gods. It is...