Search results

1. S

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

At least ye are still in the running for the Europa league.
  2. S

Ageing

The main joy of ageing for me is watching my children growing up to be happy and successful in their own lives. Minding my Grandchildren and the seeing them grow. Watching them go to college and starting off on their journeys as adults. Maybe i will live long enough to have Great...
  3. S

Ageing

You are getting old when your most fervent wish is for Cork to win an All Ireland Hurling title before you die.
  4. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Great call i gave it 9/10 for the action
  5. S

The Official Golf Thread

Lowry was already qualified
  6. S

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Yes, the rich clubs on the east coast thought they could not raise the money so one of them would be nominated. The draw should have put them in the middle lane which was the fastest due to the wind. The lane by the bank where they were put was estimated to be at least 2 lengths slower.
  7. S

Cyclists

At this moment they are installing bicycle lanes on the Ringmahon road which will run past Ringmahon Rangers St Michaels and the graveyard. Obviously no one checked the amount of cars which park on the road outside of these facilities. I suppose that the 2 bikes a day that use them will be...
  8. S

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

So if i head off to the Bookies now and put 13000 on City we can all go on a Family cruise with the winnings.
  9. S

Reports that thousands of bins have been emptied within 2 miles of the of the Emirates, police on the lookout of people wearing liverpool shirts and carrying Black plastic bags
  10. S

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

The book was superb, takes place over 2 years and tells you more about the people in it. The main character was abandoned by his father at 14 and basically had to find work during the great depression to survive and get education.
  11. S

what book you reading at the moment? (incl poll)

Boys in the boat, Superb story, Saw the movie the other night, Did not show the hardships these guys endured for the 2 years before their Olympic win.
  12. S

Arsenal and Handy with Mrs greedy have one think in common. Coming from behind!
  13. S

Old Cork Photos

Fishing in the Lough1966
  14. S

Shetland is a bit slow moving especially watching it week to week. Be ok if you watch a few at a time.
  15. S

The only bright time of the day was when Herbert face timed me a Happy New Year, he looked sadder than i felt. A Bollox of a week/Anyway happy new Year to all and here hoping for a cork All Ireland this year.
  16. S

No problem The Arsenal by 2 goals. Surely Fulham will go all out to win this after beating West Ham 5 1 a few weeks ago,
  17. S

Whats the Craic with Prague??

I'm not religious but thank God she is ok
  18. S

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

United have adopted the Sheffield United tactics, 10 man defense and maybe score from the one real chance they get.
  19. S

May all your wishes come true this December
  20. S

The Culprits 7.5/10 A tale of revenge with great action scenes.