Search results

1. B

Finest woman in a soap

Jack Duckworth was a lucky man 😍
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’ll be destroyed for saying this here but fuck it. I know of many a lad on the panel over the years who will tell me the same thing. Hoggys attitude is shit when he’s not in the team, rattler comes out of the pram. I reckon PR is trying to keep him sweet. It was a shithead move from him to...
  3. B

Suicide

Well said. Did some reflecting on it myself after a similar situation in the last few weeks. One of the things I’ve started wondering about is do those feel in their final moments that the pain they feel leaves the world with them. Because it doesn’t, it just gets fragmented and passed...
  4. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Doesn’t matter according to this forum. Sure it’s only Clare. We will beat them by a score a man this year. WE ARE CORK.
  5. B

The Hurling Thread

Or Super Value Park
  6. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

4 winners > 3 losers
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A dead leg is what I heard.
  8. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Intercounty players take minding in the club championship and often the best defender was deployed in him. He wasn’t as bad as people are saying. And before anyone jumps down my throat and says I am bias towards my own, I actually believe JOC will struggle to make match day panels this year.
  9. B

Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

Kiely is a genius. Get the media attention on Hayes return out of the way before championship. They will remind Limerick fans why he is so important over the next few weeks. Hayes will be a hero if/when Limerick win the AI this year.
  10. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Wont learn anything new there to be fair. Only thing we can learn about Jack is what his form is like. He’s one good performance away from people really remembering his form when we last got to an AI though. If he reaches that will be a huge impact asset off the bench.
  11. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Nail on the head. But because he nails most frees and has a memorable flick/trick every game people are blind to the fact his in play impact is fairly poor.
  12. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Nope. I would start him if he’s fit and on form. A fit and in form Robbie is one of the first names in that team sheet.
  13. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

PK GM, ER or DC, SOD RD, CJ, ED MC, TOC DD, TOM, ST SB, AC, PH Would love to see the above as a 1st 15 come championship. Our 2 greatest assets this year could be Fitzgibbon and Kingston, both as impact subs.
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I reckon TOM had more possessions than most on the pitch tonight. Shooting was wayward to be fair but he was game and hard hitting. He’s what we need. Not blaming Hoggy, but we need more scores from play from him. Over reliant on frees. Would love to see a game where he is not on the frees...
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Losing that match is a blessing, cos if we had won by a point lads would be putting a full tank of diesel in the bandwagon. Positives. TOM had a good night, poor shot selection but I will forgive that on his first outing. TOC Had a good game. Faded at the end but was out on his feet. Sean...
  16. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Has a few AI medals. He fucking is compared to our lads.
  17. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hoggy gets a pass?
  18. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Christ almighty. 96 hours ago we were on the right path. Liam was coming home. Strength in depth. Options everywhere. Lads coming back ready to shoot the lights out. A heap of lads who would make the Limerick team. Fellas that got game time last year ready to kick on. A few under 20s that were...
  19. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Basically a Barrs man gets 7 by default. He then rated the others relevant to Hayes
  20. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Our most used phrase for a Cork team in the last 12 months.