Search results

1. B

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Wout is the only recognised fully fit striker and with Antony also probably not fit I expect it to be sancho right, rashford left and Bruno behind. The real question is whether eriksen starts or does he go for extra steel with mctominay or fred instead.
  2. B

Those fellas can't be in ffp profit their spending last season has to have been worth a few charges like
  3. B

Either of those figures quoted for a fella that doesn't start at the minute and has 1 year left on his contract (AFAIK) is too high. 30/35m maybe given its a direct rival and he's bri-ish
  4. B

Say what you want about the cunts but they're about to make somewhere in the region of 4 or 5bn profit from their investment in buying the club. That's not bad business in anyone's book (irrespective of our feelings about the state they'll leave the club in)
  5. B

Mason mount looking like a done deal already, on the fence about this one but if the manager has identified him as the right addition (understudy/alternative to eriksen/bruno perhaps?) then ill get behind it.
  6. B

I thought he was out the door at the end of the last transfer window but I'm fairly sure he's won the first team spot for RB now since Dalots got injured awhile back. Neither of them will be first choice after next season though (assuming the striker/goalkeeper positions are priority this summer).
  7. B

No credit it where's its due boy he's been a different player under ten haag. If they got Dinny or dave Beckham in to teach the cunt how to whip a ball in he'd be a very tidy player. I expect more improvement from him next season or he'll be fucked out for a world class RB
  8. B

That's not fair, he's improved his attacking side markedly this season, I saw him taking the piss out of city at one point. I'd have him over dalot in the starting 11 for Saturday if both were fit.
  9. B

A true waster of a player, as dependable as an arsenal title challenge.
  10. B

Edwin for the DoF role would be a fine addition
  11. B

Only an arsenal fan could watch their team crumble and have the audacity to banter other clubs about mentality.
  12. B

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Yell be nowhere next season lads, ye just can't see it yet.
  13. B

No additional injury concerns before our second Cup final of the season, that's winning alright.
  14. B

Some ball by fred
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As long as limerick keep missing the easy s ores they're being given there's a chance of a cork win
  16. B

Wife has the hurling on but once that's over I'll be sticking on united
  17. B

Hypothetically (I feel I need to clarify here as well that this is a genuine question and not banter) if arsenal spend a few quid this summer as they're being reported to do and come Christmas time they're I dunno 6th in the league and out of the champions league, do ye stick with Mikel at that...
  18. B

This from the guys then who wanted to talk more about football and have less of the banter in the thread. Gloves are 9ff now ye shitehawks
  19. B

Fella can't even ask the knowledgeable posters in the thread a question without getting abused. A right bunch of sore fannies they have in here lately.
  20. B

It was a genuine question I asked initially by the way. I wasn't bantering. I was actually very surprised to find that it was banterable afterwards when I looked at the actual numbers.