Search results

1. C

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Just finished Inside Man starring David Tennant and Stanley Gucci. Very watchable if somewhat annoying regards some stupidity re the plot. Very weird ending that leaves questions unanswered with the possibility of a sequel. However I did actually enjoy it.
  2. C

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

The Highwaymen 10/10. True story about the two detectives who brought down Bonnie & Clyde. Played by Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson. Excellent show. I really enjoyed it.
  3. C

The Kerry Babies Case

The whole ' Aunty Mary' scenario is what I said earlier in this thread. Pretty much a plausible story imho. The River Saile connection not so much lol😜....but quite very apt.
  4. C

The first short movie done with help of AI is... so realistic in many ways that is kinda concerning.

Mmmm.... interesting I guess if you are an alarmist. The Hydrogen bomb was created too, and now with the capacity to blow us all to kingdom come. Goodness knows there are most probably a myriad of scenarios out there by which our Earth may fall victim to. I once wrote an essay many years ago...
  5. C

Woke School Alert...

Okay Threadbare....I hear you.
  6. C

Woke School Alert...

Yanno, using a block is not my gig. People are people. Not slur on those who use a block. I get it.... sometimes it's necessary. I feel no need at this point. But advise duly noted.
  7. C

Woke School Alert...

You need help.
  8. C

Woke School Alert...

Geez....what are you on?
  9. C

Woke School Alert...

😂I had to think about the Yoko reference first. But yep she could do with a haircut lol. She's the bulb off YO
  10. C

Woke School Alert...

Oh stop it. 🙄
  11. C

Woke School Alert...

I'd say the Judge loved that email.....Not😳
  12. C

Woke School Alert...

I'll tell what doesn't make sense. Posting a video and then refusing to engage discussion about it😂 . Anyway Mr. Threadbare, enough of this silly carry on. But Thanks for making me laugh.
  13. C

Woke School Alert...

Personally I think it's beyond wrong...
  14. C

Woke School Alert...

And like I said if you want to post a video but don't want discussion about same , just add that to your post so we know to ignore it.😏
  15. C

Woke School Alert...

Ok look...you posted your video and you just weren't expecting a reply that required you to engage any sagacious thought. You then deflected into some manner of ' I plead the 5th' Proc style. In a nutshell. It's now late, I have a busy day at work tomorrow. Oiche Mhaith
  16. C

Tidal pool in Cork

Actually sounds quite nice. It would be a quick dip though I'd wager. 🙂
  17. C

Woke School Alert...

Feck off😏. It's a typo. Methinks it's you on the sauce tbh. You posted your vid and then thought oh fuck my brain is mushed.I'm half cut and can't debate an articulate poster... Deflect , deflect , deflect.😂
  18. C

Woke School Alert...

What hissy fit? Really? And I didn't say you backtracked from a comment ( stop trying to be clever, you haven't a hope) You backtracked from a question I asked you, in reference to a video you posted. But hey it's perfectly fine. If it was just the video you posted and you weren't in the way...
  19. C

Woke School Alert...

That would explain the the disconnection😏.
  20. C

Woke School Alert...

Fyi I'm just finished work and have work again in the morning. No Vino. However your response to my question in re to your video was laughable. But fine if you want to stand behind your ' it's a video without comment ' stance. Makes no difference to me sweet chops. But news flash for...