Search results

1. O

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Well deserved Brighton. Hopefully their injuries aren’t too bad, sometimes you run that risk when playing shit donkey teams in the cups. Fuck this season :lol!:
  2. O

Well he wouldn’t run anyways that’s for sure. He’s gone to absolute fuck
  3. O

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

He’s the head off Lee Bushwacker m8. Have a word with the missus.
  4. O

AndyMilnerson triple sub. Seagulls gonna get fucked up now.
  5. O

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

He’d fit right in anyway the scruffy tramp
  6. O

On every building site I’ve ever worked on there’s been a lad who looks just like McClair does there.. Usually a scaffolder or plasterer. Has invariably done time and everyone is terrified of him. Often seen walking small dogs at weekends strangely enough.
  7. O

You calling Hank a SSB now m8?
  8. O

Day after he signed. O N I O N S
  9. O

;)
  10. O

Dunno, i just want to weaken brighton as much as i can. Those guys are sick fucking bullies tbphwy.
  11. O

Arsenal are really going for it in fairness. Great ambition. I reckon if they get Caceido they’re set to see out the league
  12. O

Who the fuck’s this Dan fella when he’s at home?
  13. O

Whole-heartedly agree m8. However, it must be acknowledged that his onion expertise deserted him for a long time during OGS reign. Perhaps due to taste/smell issues surrounding Covid-19. Forums cleverest manc? Worlds tallest dwarf (martinez excepted).
  14. O

15. O

I think he means “seeking to revolve”
  16. O

Agreed Phil. There’s a definite touch of the Beverley Hillbillies creeping into my good m8’s posts. For now we’ll reserve judgement but all strong alliances must be built on foundations of humility.
  17. O

The Action Plan for Housing.

‘cept for Robbie Fowler obvs.
  18. O

The two league games against city are the biggest games arsenal will have played in years. No point going toe to toe with them now. A full strength arsenal will only show their hand for the bigger battles to come and a full strength team defeat to city won’t be good for morale. El T would be...
  19. O

In the last 12-18 months the league cup and the FA cup have become the pinnacle of knock out club football and should be accorded the maximum respect. Two huge trophies. Arguably more important and prestigious than the league. You can lose 3 or 4 games in the league and still win it. The...
  20. O

That’s absolutely world class yerrahing from Hank_y. United have played in the city ground twice in the last 27 years. They won 8-1 and 4-0. I think you may be confusing the city ground with the Man city ground m8.