Search results

1. Hank Scorpio

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

He is in his hoop. His world weary ,cynic routine gets real tired, real quick. He has piled on the weight in the last few years, walking heart attack.
  2. Hank Scorpio

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Em, the opening twenty of the first episode and the first ten mins of the second were good. Most of episode two was just like watching someone play a stage of a computer game. Boring.
  3. Hank Scorpio

Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41055521.html
  4. Hank Scorpio

Clamping down on immigration, about time too.

Sorry now but that's reductive garbage. Honest reporting should be impartial. Morning Ireland today went with an Asylum seeker NGO rep on about 'language differences' being to blame for the riot at Citywest. :rolleyes: RTE led last week with protests resulting in 'terrified women and...
  5. Hank Scorpio

The Gaelic Football Thread

Can't see how they can give anything other than a replay.
  6. Hank Scorpio

Woke School Alert...

I couldn't give a shit about the guy either way tbqphwy. Looking at the story about Junior Minister in the department of health Mary Burke, you have non medical people making harmful policy decisions about access to services...
  7. Hank Scorpio

FFG Government Ministers caught again

Lol you can't bring yourself to say anything on the Sinn Fein having a rent free office on Sixth Avenue. Priceless. Your selective outrage is something else. You're completely full of shit and have zero credibility m8..
  8. Hank Scorpio

Tommy Tiernan on RTE One

You are precluded from having an opinion on a subject because of your skin colour. Sounds overtly racist tbh.
  9. Hank Scorpio

Tommy Tiernan on RTE One

Yes. Nonsensical concept. Up there with Dr Ebun getting offended over being served a glass of Ribena. "Those who are determined to be ‘offended’ will discover a provocation somewhere . We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."
  10. Hank Scorpio

Still no comment on Sinn Fein getting the free use of an office in Manhattan at a value of over $9000 pm. But you know posters.....:rolleyes:
  11. Hank Scorpio

They want a head on a pike over a sum of peanuts that every party is at. Meanwhile Sinn Fein have the free use of a Manhattan office for fundrasing where rents run at $9250 a month. Nothing to see here :rolleyes: A right bunch of bullshitters.
  12. Hank Scorpio

Tommy Tiernan on RTE One

Utter bollocks. What is and isn't offensive is entirely subjective. I can't tell you what to take offence over but I can certainly judge if you're a focking idiot.
  13. Hank Scorpio

I don't know how a TD can survive this kind of scandal. Do the honourable thing Aengus..I mean Paschal. https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/sf-man-chief-suspect-in-killing-26207061.html
  14. Hank Scorpio

Obviously the 'many women and children' in Citywest were so terrified by last weeks protests that they literally disappeared. lol.
  15. Hank Scorpio

ESB bill

Bonkers.ie do a good price comparison service. Be sure to keep an eye on your current contract expiring, the f*ckers put you on the highest rate as soon as the fixed contract expires.
  16. Hank Scorpio

RTE @morningireland spoke to RTE regular Lucky Khambule (Movement of Asylum Seekers Ireland) who mentioned “cultural differences” & language difficulties as contributing to City West ‘asylum seeker’ fighting yesterday. 'Can you speak more slowly , I can't understand you', *hurls chair* lol
  17. Hank Scorpio

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

18. Hank Scorpio

ESB bill

The hike in standing charge is a right joke. Not content with doubling and trebling unit prices (with matching cuts in discount rates) they're reefing users with standing charge increases.
  19. Hank Scorpio

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Like I said, you're the Roundyfailed of movie reviews. Go shit your pants about how many Oscar noms Darby O'Gill and the Four Fingered Fiddler gets.
  20. Hank Scorpio

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

'Liverpool would be open for selling Mo Salah for £70m at the end of the season '. lololol I would be open to getting a blowie off Angelina Jolie if she threw in 5 grand to sweeten the deal.