Search results

1. S

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

I love Man U, when they beat Pool or Spurs
  2. S

Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

I was in Hospital for a few days about 1983 and Miah Dennehy came to see me. He handed me a bag, gave it to me and said it would help pass the time. When he was gone i opened it. Inside was a childrens join the dots book:rolleyes::p
  3. S

AOH owned the ground.
  4. S

I was a Celtic Fan. Celtic were like The Arsenal to Hibs like Spurs:). Then an X Arsenal player Dave Bacuzzi took over Hibs and turned them into Man city buying player from England at high wages, Wigginton ,Davenport, Marsden and Lawton plus some really good Irish players. They would get huge...
  5. S

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Can't believe that young lad i would watch playing across the road kept pool in their biggest game of the year!
  6. S

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Good game for us neutral supporters. 🤞come on Leicster
  7. S

Then again "You can win nothing with kids"
  8. S

I would say optimistic, as far as i can remember the majority of us wanted to finish 8th or 9th because we knew the top 4 was not on. I just want Saliba brought back from loan, he is getting rave reviews in France.
  9. S

Boss man Xhaka on the pitch
  10. S

Good goal.
  11. S

The more i watch Pepe i wonder was it 75 thousand we were quoted for him and there was a mistake made made and someone put a few extra zeros on the transfer fax.
  12. S

We were lucky that Xhaka wasn't sent off for that stupid tackle which could have encouraged a Leeds comeback. Happy with the win, pity about the clean sheet
  13. S

I can remember a time being in 4th place would piss us off, now it seems to be paradise.:unsure:
  14. S

Like a quiz show, What happens next? go on the defensive like the a few games ago or keep pressing for second,
  15. S

Fergie and Keane
  16. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Gomorra must have set a new record for the the amount of gang members killed in one episode. in episode 4
  17. S

A few thoughts on tonight, Auba is like a used condom, f*ck him down the toilet, Eleney is Championship standard at best. Partey to me is the biggest disappointing signing for a long time, He has totally regressed in the last year. As for the tactics we have seen lately, If your on top and get...
  18. S

I wish we had that Gooner from Bandon on here, he knew his stuff.
  19. S

The Official Golf Thread

Morikawa shot 4 under on the last 5 holes while rory shot3 over. The yank won tons of money!!!
  20. S

2021 County Senior Football Championship

Best game all year, it was riveting. Now some poor fecker won't sleep tonight