Search results

1. P

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Zero issue with them being in the final and fair play their first time since 2013. It’s you talking muck that’s the issue. Very confident for team that only beat shanballymore by 4 points like. As you said earlier that glanworth are ageing and a football team but they hammered Shanballymore in...
  2. P

I’m not from kilshanning so it makes no difference to me how they get on this weekend.
  3. P

That’d make up a 25 point difference alright
  4. P

If he’s so good he should go play senior for his county shur any joe soap could play for them. Same kileen who didn’t get a look in with the Avondhu seniors
  5. P

Why isn’t kileen on it so
  6. P

Says your man talking convinced Killian o hanlon the cork senior won’t be able to be marked by a fella under 6 foot come off it
  7. P

Ye should be playing the barrs in the county final not the rockies. Why are kilshanning even turning up at this stage it’s pointless for them
  8. P

Ye will walk the county too so will ye. I mean beating Shanballymore team with an average age of about 33 is a class achievement
  9. P

Ok I’ll leave you to live in your fantasy world
  10. P

Glanworth a football team😂 Ask anyone back there they’ll say it’s 50/50 now and calling them an old team too with only i think 4 players starting over 30 I was told, you haven’t a clue😂. Speaking of old teams ye beat Shanbally only by 4 points so I wouldn’t be too confident. These comments will...
  11. P

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Congrats on winning a north cork Jesus 😂😂
  12. P

2022 Intermediate A football

Good shout very good too. For a big man he can really move.
  13. P

Dave Pyne was the best player on the pitch yesterday. An awesome performance.
  14. P

Tbh I read the comments wrong thought we were on about something else apologies
  15. P

Remembering the 39 Juventus fans killed at Heysel

I haven’t read the forum in full to comment on that being honest with you. No excuses for what happened and those that were convicted were done correctly.
  16. P

Where did I say it can’t be mentioned? People were arrested and brought to justice rightly so. You pretending that you really care about the victims of that night is embarrassing. Just say you hate Liverpool and don’t care about the victims and move on
  17. P

Why has there been a forum created about this? Very strange behaviour by grown men.
  18. P

Why don’t you make a forum about the death of others who died in stadium tragedies? Stop trying to pretend you’re on a moral high ground here. You are literally just trying to get one up on Liverpool and their fans it’s playground stuff grown men doing this is embarrassing. I’m not trying to...
  19. P

This forum is embarrassing and a disgrace that it is left up. Using the deaths of innocent fans to try point score just because it happened in a match vs Liverpool. Before anyone tries to reply with oh we are trying to show respect, why hasn’t there been a forum created for the death of the fans...
  20. P

Adrigole beat a kilshanning team that were missing loads, a bad ballydesmond team and Gabriel’s rangers who I don’t know enough about to comment on that game. But where is this hype coming from? They haven’t gotten out of their group in how long? I don’t see them getting anywhere near a final...