Search results

1. D

Cork Footballers

Asking players to play 3 games a week for 3/4 weeks is what it means. There's a lot in that bracket. Yes, this game is important but some of the game time some players have had is over the top imo.
  2. D

Cork Footballers

Likely team for Meath? Martin Shanley O'Mahony Kevin O'Donovan Maguire Meehan Taylor Maguire O'Callaghan McSweeney/O'Rourke Powter O'Driscoll Jones Hurley Sherlock I don't see anything different to that going on past two games.
  3. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Are they on the training panel?
  4. D

Cork Footballers

Did Rory Maguire play a full match last night with MTU?
  5. D

Cork Footballers

COM, Jones, Corbett in that order to fill the remaining slot.
  6. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The issue is inter county teams weren't allowed play games until 1st January. Which is a fair point, I think they should. But it's odd for him to bring it up when they clearly broke the rules on that day.
  7. D

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Why is Ryan giving out that Cork weren't allowed play a game on December 30th, when they played UCC in a game the very same day.
  8. D

Cork Footballers

What is a likely team? Will Cleary go similar to the Kerry line up to start building a team for the league or give more fellas a chance? With Sigerson this week and next week will those lads be given a rest?
  9. D

Paudie Palmer

Could the full article be posted here? I can't access the full thing
  10. D

Cork U2O Football 2023

Rubbish again. Management pick the best players that they see fit on their judgement. Not on their club.
  11. D

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

Clubs won't vote for that as they like to be called a "Senior" club for the sake of it. Any club playing Senior A is not a senior club in my opinion.
  12. D

Ladies Football AI Final

Yes they were
  13. D

Ladies Football AI Final

A lot said in that. Cliques, one man show, speaks of other groups where everyone treated equally. Would expect more to go.
  14. D

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Not a word about this competition. Is the lack of interest because both teams were already going up a grade? Or the standard in general is gone really poor. With the introduction of the new Premier Junior, the quality will only reduce further.
  15. D

Munstershire v Sifrica

Club hurling and football
  16. D

Munstershire v Sifrica

What are you on about? It's being used every weekend for probably the last 2 or 3 months.
  17. D

2022 Premier Junior Hurling

No Colin English or Shane Beston, are they both out long term?
  18. D

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Does anyone on this know a professional footballer personally or to some extent? What world are they living in? Cloud cuckoo land? I am fully believing of that or well some of them. The actions of the United players Antony, Fernandes, Fred in particular is rather embarrassing. Add in Jorginho...
  19. D

Cork hurling goalkeepers 2022

It would have been quite the opposite
  20. D

Cork Footballers

Any new additions to the Cork panel?