Search results

1. S

Kirstie Alley RIP

I've said that to him but he doesn't seem to care and neither does she. She seems willing to accept the metaphor 🤷‍♂️
  2. S

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party ??

You prepare by gathering information, making plans and models. Like how many people from the north commute to the south on a daily basis, how many do so in the opposite direction. Where would the biggest benefit be gained from improved infrastructure? What are the primary concerns that people on...
  3. S

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

So can you square the circle of the racist nutters like Blyghe and his pals being very pro-Catholic and yet blaming "da Gubbermint" or have you just over-egged it again in your efforts to post your "da Gubbermint" trope again?
  4. S

Kirstie Alley RIP

Yer missus tells you everything ;) I've put my "young and free and single" days long behind me. Had my fun now I'm settled 😇. As one of our mutual pals was known to say "one dog, one bone" 😂
  5. S

Can you explain how exactly discussing what would be needed in preparation for a Border Poll, already envisaged in a 25 year old agreement, would be "to push them into something they are not ready for etc"??? Holding a BP would be to push them fair enough, but discussing the preparations for...
  6. S

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Would MTU students not have more or less the same interest in GAA and be similarly prone to JI cry offs as UCC?
  7. S

Kirstie Alley RIP

Edit: Her mother in the show was a looker too 😇
  8. S

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

The same Catholilc/Christian mob that have been running "da Gubbermints" for the last 100 years? That's some circle to square :unsure:
  9. S

That ship has sailed. Whether the orange lads like it or not (and many of them may not like it) we are fully invested in whether or not Ireland reunifies. The Good Friday Agreement is now nearly 25 years old. Time to stop pussy-footing around and being overly sensitive about what the orange...
  10. S

Those politicians who don't even want to DISCUSS the holding of a border poll and preparing for one. You surely know what party that is jimmy, and that's just in the south. You seem to be claiming that flag and anthem are more dearly held by many than actual reunification itself - that would be...
  11. S

Marina Market to go BANG?

Poor Earl, having to resort to cropping posts in order to try to not look foolish again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  12. S

Oh dear, poor fixated Earl just can't help himself. Read it again oh fixated one "Is there really talk of Tesco moving out of Douglas? It would be a bit of strange move given the presence of Dunnes, and Aldi in the village itself, and Lidl just up the hill? :unsure:" I think it was pretty...
  13. S

Wow! You thinking there'll be worse pandemics than Covid19? ;)
  14. S

Pretty evident that you still don't understand what a shill actually is. A lot of people would be embarrassed to be caught using words they don't understand - not you though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  15. S

Is there really talk of Tesco moving out of Douglas? It would be a bit of strange move given the presence of Dunnes, and Aldi in the village itself, and Lidl just up the hill? :unsure:
  16. S

Thanks to certain politicians being in morbid dread of what a 32 county Ireland might mean for their party, people down here generally have barely discussed the pros and cons of reunification. I think it's a bit early, even for you jimmy, to be telling us what people will or won't vote for and...
  17. S

The Official Celtic Thread

Just when we thought we could lord it over the Huns for a while Peter "just enough and not a penny more, though frequently less" Lawwell comes back. I'm all for running a financially tight ship but PL has always seemed to run Celtic doing the bare minimum. It's worked out most of the time thanks...
  18. S

Eoghan Harris?

Some things are beyond the Pale for the humourless one 😇
  19. S

The National Anthem is a moot point without the entire nation, ditto the flag. They can certainly be up for discussion imho. NOBODY suggested joining the Commonwealth would be a precondition of reunification. I wouldn't be averse to there being a vote on it, there'll be discussions and votes on...
  20. S

Eoghan Harris?

Daffy's??? Who the duck is Daffy's? Is he from Wales or something?