Search results

1. T

2022 Premier Senior football

just home, a free flowing game of football, hardy football but fair. No soft frees today, Nemo full deserved of their win
  2. T

Cork Senior Football 2023

I’ll agree with you here Fox, a fit Liam O D goes in first into every full back line we could put out
  3. T

2022 Premier Senior football

Any idea who’s reffing the final lads?
  4. T

Rory Maguires brother Cathal well worth a punt imo
  5. T

You badly need to come off the clon bandwagon fox
  6. T

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Laughable
  7. T

And what would the red card be for then Fox? It was definitely a free 100%, but how did you land it into the red category?
  8. T

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Cobh out of sight I’d say 1-5 to 0-2
  9. T

Jesus this didn’t age well, they were lucky to score ten themselves 👀😬
  10. T

Don’t write off Newcestown at all lads, many a man has perished on that rock
  11. T

Mary’s down a load of fellas who’ve gone away to Australia since Tuesday, Clon and Newcestown semi now and Dohenys and Ballinascarthy on the other side.
  12. T

Cork GAA Club Coverage

Just Sunday and the bride Neills game Saturday at the minute
  13. T

Cork Footballers

Matty Taylor, Maguire and Hurley played well, Kerry awesome as usual. Even though it’s a 14 point hammering at the minute, you’d still have to feel we’re going in a better direction than we were under the last regime.
  14. T

Cork Footballers

good run out today for the rebels, it was great to see defenders getting forward along with tending to their defensive duties. I felt Rory Maguire was outstanding. Got forward and got his point. Having spent most of his club duties in the full back line with Castlehaven, he looks like a good...