Search results

1. M

Where in Cork am I?

The fairy trail in ballincollig regional park?
  2. M

Where in Cork am I?

This is spot on
  3. M

Where in Cork am I?

4. M

Where in Cork am I?

C*****p*****n Never heard of it, just some judicious googling
  5. M

Where in Cork am I?

Park by the old dump - Tramore Valley Park! Turn right and you'll pass this on the way:
  6. M

Where in Cork am I?

Should be an easy enough one, it's in the city
  7. M

Where in Cork am I?

It's not that place up in Millstreet is it?
  8. M

Should we remove Ireland's WW2 lookout posts?

It's got about that Wellington said it, seems to be just a miscommunication. Only found out myself a week ago
  9. M

Gaa brawls

An overhaul of the process is really what needs to happen right now, far too many appeals are successful based on archaic procedures not being followed to the exact letter rather than the actual merits of the case, which are not in doubt. It's a long held tradition. Nemo beat the Barrs in...
  10. M

Marina Market to go BANG?

I visited the Market about a month or so ago, was one of the hundred or so cars parked along the Quay... and one if the five that got clamped :|
  11. M

Should we remove Ireland's WW2 lookout posts?

Just a note on this: Wellington didn't say it, O'Connell said it about Wellington
  12. M

Where in Cork am I?

Bantry? They had that gaming cafe before
  13. M

Where in Cork am I?

It's a decent walk and a good cuppa sometimes at the car park but it is very open to the bay and can be fairly windy as a result
  14. M

Where in Cork am I?

They have the odd open day, took the small fella last December. The owner is a good character, has some decent stories. I follow them on LinkedIn to keep an eye. Not much to it tbh but it is quite cool.
  15. M

Where in Cork am I?

Spot on
  16. M

Where in Cork am I?

17. M

Cork Senior Football 2023

Just dropping in to point out 3 of the last 4 Munster provincial wins have gone to Cork 👍 Not that Cork football is in an amazing place but neither is it dead and buried as some might suggest. Our club football has well outperformed the club hurling for the last decade
  18. M

Where in Cork am I?

I've been at a bunch of piers with those little trip bars at the edge but don't think I've seen this one
  19. M

Where in Cork am I?

Whiddy?
  20. M

Where in Cork am I?

That's the one, it's across the water from Inchydoney. Ive never been either, just got a photo from the air