Search results

1. R

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Who is on the ticket with Richie?
  2. R

2022 Senior A football

Will be a very tight division next year with Kanturk and Newcestown to come into things.
  3. R

2022 Senior A football

They tried to make Michael's choke essentially, sat back and hoped they would make mistakes. Which Michael's did do early in the first half kicking awful wides. Full credit for the win though dominated the second half. They are well capable of doing well at premier as well if they can keep that...
  4. R

2022 Senior A football

Couldn't agree more. Michael's by far the better side but won't be as easy as the semi. All comes down to how they react to turnovers and wides. I fancy Michael's by 5. Hope they get over the hump cause they will do damage at senior prem.
  5. R

Cork hurling goalkeepers 2022

Open competition at the start of the year between Collins, Connolly and Davis for me. Agree with Pooman, all to rosey for Collins.
  6. R

Fair play to the Barrs yesterday. Serious performance and well deserved victory in awful conditions. Playing into the wind in the second half really seemed to suit them. Cunningham was outstanding but we have a serious player in Ethan Twoomey lads. Player of the year for me. He dominated that...
  7. R

Junior A Football Championship 2022

What is happening with next years premier junior sides in terms of league games. Do they stay within the divisions or are they to move up to a county league?
  8. R

Cullen Kilmurry Kinsale Michaels
  9. R

2022 Senior A football

I Hope so bluesball. Some going to keep making it back. By far the best team in it.
  10. R

2022 Senior A football

The demons is the big question. Michaels won't be kicking 2-21 again. Will certainly have some wides. How they react will determine the final for me.
  11. R

2022 Premier Senior football

I agree. Great game of football yesterday. Shows how entertaining it can be when played right. Hard to tell where Nemo are at given the two sides they played in quarter and semi. You'd have to fancy Barrs though once the players recover from the battle vs the Rockies in two weeks time.
  12. R

2022 Senior A football

Two good games of football down the Pairc on Sat night. Michael's were hugely impressive. Played some serious football at times and have to be massive favs to win it now. Knocknagree v Clyda a much closer contest but credit to Knocknagree I thought they deserved the win on the night. McSweeney...
  13. R

2022 Premier Intermediate football

Bantry & Kanturk for me with Kanturk winning the final.
  14. R

Michael's will have a serious rattle off them. Seem to have a good mix of youth with a few older experience lads who have played in those finals as you've said. They won that final against Dillons well the other day. Kicked 15 wides. I'd imagine the majority of that squad trains with the senior...
  15. R

2022 Senior A hurling

Same as here! Courceys on some run, hard to look past FON's to.
  16. R

2022 Senior A football

Who do we fancy for the semi's lads? Knocknagree have a bit of momentum now so fancy them to get over the line vs Clyda. Second semi probably the tougher to call. Michael's have been quality all year and know how to get to a decider. Hope they win it outright. The Michael's juniors were...
  17. R

I agree- if another club team had lost on penalties Sunday I would of had some degree of sympathy. Was delighted to see the Rockies come through it.
  18. R

NFL Season 22/23

Great to have it back. Week 1 always throws up some great drama.
  19. R

I agree- I fancy the Rockies from here now. They have been poor all championship but showed some serious character yesterday. That win (albeit it in a shootout) will give them the world of confidence and have the experience of winning one already. Should have a bit to much hurling for Erins Own...
  20. R

I thought the same myself with Mayfield in Seandun. Played county league and had a handful of wins. North side rivals had other ideas last Sunday night though haha