Search results

1. K

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

It was Ukraine that breached the Minsk agreement to grant greater autonomy to Crimea and Donbass region are you going to argue Kiev did that in good faith? From the very begining the war hawks in NATO have exploited this war and no attempt has been made to have a ceasefire. That involves Ukraine...
  2. K

Crimea should be autonomous like Catalan and they enjoy greater autonomy under Russia than Ukraine.
  3. K

If Russia had a base in Havana the US would go ape shit.
  4. K

Two points i didn't mention Cuba i said Mexico and they were conquered by the US, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona and then there was the Texas revolution by Anglo American migrants in Mexico, the US attempted to invade Cuba with the bay of pigs but that invasion failed.
  5. K

Crimea has been Russian since 1783 it only became Ukrainian when the Soviet Union handed over the territory with Russians into Ukrainian country.
  6. K

Wuhan Wheeze

I was making a general comment on the protests.
  7. K

That part of Ukraine is not theirs, it is Russian speaking, they don't want to be part of Ukraine that is my point, you seem to miss this point every time.
  8. K

Wuhan Wheeze

Try reading the news there are no protests in Chad and Liberia, nice try though, their are protests in East Wall just like in China, historically it is usually the French that are known for protests m8.
  9. K

Wuhan Wheeze

For all those people here on the PROC thinking we are their betters, fair few of those people about.
  10. K

Wuhan Wheeze

Chinese zero Covid policy is behind all the protests, they are way more restrictive over there with lockdowns. But on protests we have them too in East Wall over refugee accommodation so we can't lecture anyone.
  11. K

It is not fake, just because you say it does not make it true, that Washington Post article praises war just like Putin's propagandists in Moscow, you are deluded if you think Kiev does not have propaganda too. The Ukrainians fought an 8 year war against separatists even Gorbachev darling of the...
  12. K

I'll leave this right here.
  13. K

Ukrainians are already leaving their country in large numbers, the Ukrainian gvt won't agree to any negotiations with Russia, they want to be part of NATO, they want Russian speaking Crimea, they want the Donbass back, all totally unrealistic objectives and more importantly they want lots of...
  14. K

Mick Wallace - Ultimate Tool

Tory economics seen the disaster that is Brexit. Corporate rich getting richer. Plans to dismantle the NHS. Targeting immigrants the lifeblood of the British economy. Virtually no seats in Scotland for the Tories or indeed Labour. But, but Corbyn is supposed to the scapegoat.
  15. K

Corbyn is hell of a lot better than Keir Starmer and the Labour party under Tony Blair started a war in the Arab Muslim world, Corbyn is miles ahead of the opposition m8.
  16. K

If you believe that Sinn Féin should not be in gvt North or South than you are against the Good Friday Agreement. Most reasoned people accept that Ireland is a better place a more peaceful place than it was during the troubles.
  17. K

"They're vermin" "not dying at anything close to the rate of the Russians". Now that sounds like propaganda if you believe the PROC war cheerleaders can sell a war that Ukrainians are not dieing in large numbers I have a bridge to sell you, one connected to Crimea and all.😉
  18. K

The Good Friday Agreement is still going strong and Sinn Féin is the most popular party in the Republic not bad for Corbyn's friends so called idiot.🤣
  19. K

The Tories are doing a great job aren't they m8.
  20. K

Last time I checked there was no International court or U.N. when Rome was around, some countries are just not civilised enough and would you believe the US does not even recognise the court.