Search results

1. B

The Action Plan for Housing.

i doubt if they even vote. Stacky.
  2. B

The Action Plan for Housing.

Will the day ever come when Sf and their cohorts call for the eviction of tenants who between them owe millions to the corporations and county councils
  3. B

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

The English is the best thing on tv at the moment.
  4. B

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Where in Cork would you put a Car Free Zone.?
  5. B

Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

The Cork to Limerick motorway
  6. B

Barbara Harte keeps the house

Good hurler,
  7. B

THe Conor Mcgregor thread

See the state of him going into court, you would think he would buy a suit that would fit him.
  8. B

The Hurling Thread

Thanks earl i thought they were but wasnt sure.
  9. B

The Hurling Thread

Its clubs from Meath & Wicklow in the leinster intermediate hurling final and the junior winners in kilkenny were knocked out by the Dublin Champs.
  10. B

Cork Senior Football 2023

If im right Fossa the 17th Best team in Kerry v Kilmurry the 49th best team in Cork is that fair.
  11. B

Gallant that rumour about B Hayes going to Oz was out before the football final heard it twice .Rumour im told came from a certain club on the South Douglas Road.
  12. B

Cyclists

Came across a fellow on a motor bike KY reg. twice over the week end travelling @ approx 20 km per hour ,once in Bishopstown and yesterday on the douglas road. Passed him out yesterday only for him to catch up at the traffic lights. He had a phone on this wind shield and was taking pictures...
  13. B

The Highrtoad .Given you opinion on Cork football on the bases that we have won only 1 munster club in the last 25 years i eagerly await your opinion on the state of cork hurling.
  14. B

Cyclists

Where in the world was the bicycle before it was invented.
  15. B

Cyclists

If you can fix a registration number to a motor bike you can fix it to a bicycle.Plain and simple
  16. B

Cyclists

Is it illegal for 2 people to be on a motorized scooter.
  17. B

Where in Cork am I?

Lee Rd at the back of the Anglers Rest ?
  18. B

Cork Footballers

If he was average dont know what Cleary see's in O Driscoll,maybe he is friends with his father.
  19. B

Cork Footballers

I saw deane play twice this season and he is worth his place on the panel.
  20. B

Corn Ui Mhuiri

Rocco had 5 nemo lads on their team that would not have happened back in the 70's in my time in CSN Its many a time they broke our hearts.