Search results

1. H

The Official 2022 Idiot Of The Year Poll

Didnt you used to win this thing year in year out? I remember you were always up there back when this place was a bit more politically mixed. Every year without fail. So thats why you dont post your shite here very much any more?
  2. H

And some mens wives walk out on their husbands insufferable arses when they get the first excuse to do so.
  3. H

Only got 1 vote then. Already have 2 so far with a month to go.
  4. H

I thought you and Dumb and Dumber would have voted for me. Thats 3 votes in the bag. But DT has cast his vote elsewhere. I hope you and the doc put my name on your ballot papers. I want to win this thing.
  5. H

I barely even post here. About 5 posts a week if even that. Sometimes go a month without posting anything. And i think im in 3rd place currently. Badge of Honour for me.
  6. H

I nominate those 3 idiots. I have no idea how this works or how to get it seconded.
  7. H

How the fuck can you have a vote on this without the fucking three stooges DT, Gillabbeygowl and Dr Aoahh on the nominations?? Has this place been completely taken over by the woke crowd?
  8. H

late late now

Toy Show for all the NPCs tonight.
  9. H

Official World Cup 2022 Thread

Great to see those virtue signalling German cunts get their arses handed to them. Well done Japan.
  10. H

Elon Musk buys Twitter

I think Trump will wait a while before posting. I actually think he will only start posting again if he beats DeSantis in the run off. He'll be posting more or less every day then until the election.
  11. H

Derek Blighe, Mitchelstown.

A good man. But he has a wife and kids i think. Brave to put himself in the position he is in. I wouldnt have the balls for it in his situation. If anyone came for me on social media i could deal with it. But if my wife or kids got drawn into it that is when shit goes down so is why i will...
  12. H

Elon Musk buys Twitter

That comeback is up there with Richard Pryor in his prime. Amazing shit.
  13. H

Elon Musk buys Twitter

Awww is poor baby upset that Orange Man Bad is back on Twitter and hasnt even posted on there yet?
  14. H

Chips off the Block, the KC & Son & Sons Story

No idea. Used to be 2 ladies normally working there.
  15. H

It wasnt hot stuff. It was a locally owned one. Although Hot Stuff was great too.
  16. H

Anyone remember a chipper on Washington St years ago (I think its a Dominos Pizza now). Would have been early 90s. The curry sauce there was amazing.
  17. H

Elon Musk buys Twitter

The salt on Twitter is amazing today. That man can wind up lefties without even posting anything.
  18. H

President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Why would he want to spend money on me when you wohld gladly suck him off for free.
  19. H

President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Think you have that the wrong way round. Pelosi's husband must be pissed now that she will be around the house more. Cant be inviting rent boys back anymore.
  20. H

Vegan nut on Prendeville

I fucking love it. All that bacon and steaks.