Search results

1. A

Buddypress

Anybody with any experience with building a social network using BuddyPress? If so, is it worth it to pay for a theme?
  2. A

Taught English in Portugal or Spain?

Was just wondering if anybody had ever taught English in Portugal or Spain. Probably more interested in Spain to be fair. Currently, living in America, but kept my Irish citizenship (of course), but am looking to be closer to home. I've been teaching ESL here for about a year, and was wondering...
  3. A

Advice Needed - Dublin to Cork, Sunday Morning.

Visiting Ireland for the first time in nearly 2 years this Sunday. Need advice. My flight arrives in Dublin at 6:50am on Sunday morning. I'm looking around but there doesn't seem to be any flights to Cork at that time, or is there some mysterious source of flights that I'm missing? Aer Arann...
  4. A

Simple Question: Soccer or Football

What is the most globally accepted name of the game that FIFA governs? Is it football or soccer? When I was growing up in Ireland it was soccer cause we called gaelic football, football. Soccer was sometimes referred to as football, but when it was an organized game it was always soccer...
  5. A

Documentary Making

Any tips on how to get started in same. What's the bare minimum of equipment required, etc. Thanks in advance for any useful advice.
  6. A

Antivirus 2009

Seriously, what is the safe way to get rid of this shit??? :mad::mad::mad:
  7. A

Postgraduate Education Questions

Just a few questions who have decided to pursue postgraduate education, and even for those who have not. Actually I have a lot of questions. I live in the U.S. and recently completed a B.A. in English. I am in my mid-30's, and basically did this as I had been disillusioned for a long time with...