Search results

1. G

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Heard the same thing actually.
  2. G

Cork Footballers

Agree 100% , at least this year they were kicking it forward unlike the handpassing around in circles last couple of years before that.
  3. G

Cork Footballers

Christ , youd think Cleary would have a coach , unless one of Selectors is stepping up. Maybe hes waiting til Championship over.
  4. G

Wing back in Cork , but i think he might end up centre forward at some stage with the Barrs , noticed the first thing when hw gets the ball is looks for the goal which seem to me hes a forwards instinct. But what do I know.
  5. G

Great days hurling , first game was strange , thought the Barrs just did enough but were there for the taking. This game will stand to them. Ben O Connor is something else , just going into leaving cert year and down the pairc putting a performance like that against seasoned men . Unreal. Ethan...
  6. G

Disaster now if it goes off , looking forward to that in all , Jimmym go for a pint in Noelies 😉
  7. G

Its been a great championship so far , only bodes well for Cork hurling going forward. Anybody left now will think they have a great chance. Fair play to Newtown for getting this far. Tomorrow now will be another nail bighter id say. Got a ticket for it and looking forward to seeing the 4 teams...
  8. G

Energy/inflation busting tips

I told my one, to boil kettle once and put hot water on a flask to keep water hot instead of boiling it again. Kettle is a major drain for electricity.
  9. G

PROC Cork Senior Hurling ’Name the Winners’ Competition 2022

Glen , Barrs , Blackrock
  10. G

I would play all hurling group games off first , instead of starting a football round first.
  11. G

Douglas V Barrs in Quater finals now
  12. G

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Severence on Apple tv , just finished series 1 . Its out there but very watchable 7/10
  13. G

The next Government

It makes Leo and Mehole very weak after this.Government in trouble now with numbers , it could fall over budget. Interesting times now , I wonder will anybody else be shown their errors.
  14. G

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Glazers In
  15. G

The next Government

Troy after declaring his new money , its ok nothing to see here. Mehole kick him to the kerb
  16. G

Cork hurling goalkeepers 2022

I remember a Fergal O Mahony playing with the Barrs years ago , what a keeper i saw him saving bullets in one match.
  17. G

The Hurling Thread

I know for a fact he didnt cost the camogies a cent.
  18. G

The County Board Complaints Thread

I blame KOD
  19. G

The Hurling Thread

Davy for Waterford again ,ffs.stupid move out of the county board. Theyre a talented bunch no doubt.