Search results

1. J

Your Mental Health

C,mon you know me, don't run to cover it up in the media, you know who I am, I'm ready. Cowards. Rats. Murderers. Throw an innocent girl to her death but allow tom humpheris who groomed and fucked a child a full year in hospital in for a full year helping him avoid arrest and giving such a...
  2. J

Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

He was due to speak on the Late Late show who as we all know love a good misery slot. Who, who had the power to pick up the phone to RTE and say cancel the slot as it's bad for the brand. Who or what people or very well reknnowend people/place could do that? Who, who had the power to shut down...
  3. J

Prison Guard on the run with psycho killer inmate

She recently sold her house so has cash I'd imagine they have some funds as it's seems this was being planned for a long time. Prisoners have told investigators that it was well known they were riding each other so yeah could keep her around for a hostage situation but if she has got together...
  4. J

It just gets more trashy by the minute. A lot of the white power compunds out in the backwoods may be getting a visit from a tooled up army of cops. How can anything possibly go wrong.
  5. J

One things for certain that guy with his record probably won't let himself be taken alive when he's already facing the death penalty and I'd be shocked if the guard is even still alive now she's served her purpose.
  6. J

Love is love I guess.
  7. J

Abortion law/US..

What's just as shocking is the thread is not titled Roe V Wade going BANG!
  8. J

C'mon lads lets have a bit of relief

Fuck off with your Galway Girl
  9. J

Your Mental Health

Thanks lads. My weekends sorted going to waterford with a friend tomorrow just for a ramble and it beats staying in miserable. Again....If you are struggling tell someone and get the help that keeps you alive even another day. I've spoke about this before but after vodka and sleeping pills I...
  10. J

Your Mental Health

Sad day lads a guy I got to know very well during two stays in hospital has sadly lost his fight against mental illness. We stayed in touch and he seemed like me to be doing pretty well. I'm devestated he was a absolute gentleman and had some gas opinions. Very much Langer Dan but less angry...
  11. J

Time to MIX it up wha!
  12. J

Well M8s the news is out Girls Aloud are getting back together for a one off gig. I don't give a shite about Kim or the ginger one but.....
  13. J

Epic moment from Alex Jones on Infowars

Not really. Some media reporting he had time to hide almost a hundred million dollars before filing his suit.
  14. J

yellow, orange, red alert thread

Very heavy rain coming.
  15. J

#ThrowbackSaturday
  16. J

sligo murder,

Christ imagine an Irish lad took the heads off a few Irish women. Shit would be gone mental. PJ wouldve come into work and use his slow serious voice to ask that mouthpiece Noeline Blackwell why Irish men are the worst individuals on earth.
  17. J

Unsolved Mysteries

New press conference was held regarding LISK-Long Island Serial Killer https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/gilgo-beach-killings-never-before-shared-evidence-to-be-released-tuesday/3641632/