Search results

1. S

In my support of russia

Which is bad form as he is using his Moms INTERNET
  2. S

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party ??

Matt Carty is a serious liability to S.F. and there is no way he should be an opposition spokesman for anything.
  3. S

Cork Developments

Lancaster Gate apartments almost finished,Millerd St,Lower Road,Patric St and Grand Parade and big apartment schemes in Blackpool. There will be a huge homes/apartment scheme on the Gouldings site in the South Docks. Lots of big schemes have got permission recently or have been submitted so we...
  4. S

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party ??

Going sailing without a lifejacket while on a boat might be reckless however the only victim would potentially be yourself while entering a shop during opening hours with an actual firebomb and incinerating a mother in front of her young son is pre-meditated murder. Celebrating and glorifying...
  5. S

They have arrived..

The city is running low on prosecco and antipasti sharing plates already today..................
  6. S

They have arrived..

Ogling na hÉireann ?
  7. S

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

By the "Market" they mean their very wealthy friends and doners in the energy sector to the Tory party. He is planning the revolution as well as the counter revolution already.
  8. S

President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

As always follow the money and the Feds are very good at that which is why Trump and his supporters are attacking the F.B.I. If I was a Republican Senator or Congressman/woman I would be very quiet for a while now in publicly backing Trump or attacking agencies of Government etc.
  9. S

Screw the climate and David Frost needs a chance to fail again as an unelected Minister for Sovereignty and Flags.......in Liz we Truss..................
  10. S

A former President with huge financial issues engaging in espionage for $$$ to the highest bidder? America First!* *Russia and Saudi Arabia first if they can pony up the greenbacks to himself and his family.
  11. S

(FEBRUARY 2019): "Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with Trump Administration’s Efforts to Transfer Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia" Trump steals nuclear docs....................... Saudis hold golf tournament at Trump resort.....................
  12. S

He is an appalling Tory "Top boy prefect" grifter and the less Liz Truss speaks the better as she is way out of her depth and she will not even do big one on one interviews. This week she is promising to get rid of wind turbines and solar farms and replace them with livestock.
  13. S

In my support of russia

You are dead right of course. Another poor example of how badly behaved Ireland was when German tried to supply weapons to Ireland during its struggle for independence over 100 years ago. How exactly did we thank them? We never took Germanys side during World War 2 when it invaded all of...
  14. S

Old Cork Photos

It was rubbish. Cars parked in the middle of the street, terrible old paving and parking right up to the kerb at Brown Thomas. Now we have way too much street furniture, barriers, light poles and signage etc.
  15. S

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I think that they came out around the time the Beatles had their first No.1 hit.
  16. S

That is just remoaner defeatist talk. Great Britain now has its freedom back.................................to be poorer and isolated and bumbling like a drunken colossus on the global stage. All for our entertainment of course. Lord David Frost will bedrafted into cabinet apparently and he...
  17. S

Debenhams Ireland gone bang

The main original Roches building fronting Patrick St will probably remain retain with the rest of it a large apartment / commercial development going down Maylor St to Parnell Place according to reports.
  18. S

The Action Plan for Housing.

I would not see many families living in the city centre but probably single people/tourist accommodation and students etc. Ironically the upper floors of most of the city centre shops were originally living quarters for the business owner's family.
  19. S

Hillary did not plead the fifth and had 11 hours in the witness box.